Chapter - 1

𝟯𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩 :-

Oh My God!! See,they are looking so handsome today! They finally came. Ah~ some girls group were screaming, cheering and getting excited.

Well, Our company employees are so Concentrated ,well mannered,punctual on their work but who can they keep themselves calm . When the popular,talented and most handsome guys of our company have enter the company. Girls have a huge crush on them. They always try to do something to get their attention at them.

They are none other than
Kim Taehyung, Park Jimin and Jung Hoseok ( jhope).

( These are their pictures and their outfits)

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴'𝘀 𝗣𝗼𝗩 :-

When we entered the company, I can hear girls are screaming and praising us.

" Did you see so many girls are screaming and cheering for me?" I said to jimin while running my hand through my hairs.

" They are screaming for me, not for you" Jimin said while waving at girls with both his hands.

" It's your misunderstanding, Jimin. "

He was going to say something but got cut off by jhope.

" Stop fighting! Why do you fight with each other, some time please close your mouth." He said holding jimin's arm.

𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 skip :-

Now, we are at our boss's cabin. We always come to his cabin to arrange his things and for discussing some files Or some meetings.

But today he's late, he alway come earlier . So that's why we are still waiting.

Suddenly, we heard some employees footsteps rushing towards the entrance of company.

Three of us look at each other in confusion. So we immediately came out of cabin to see what happened.

A car came and stopped in front of company's entrance.

And then we understood who came
It's none other than our boss
Jeon Jungkook.

As soon as he landed his foot on ground employees started running towards him

He put his one hand in his pocket and started to walk. Every employee stood in line and bowed him as he passed their sight.

He has that era, that everyone is scared from him. And if they do any mistake then they have to go from punishments.

Finally, he entered his cabin. we greeted him.

Jungkook sat on his chair and jhope started go through some files. While me and jimin stood near jungkook.

Being out of curiosity , I decided to ask jungkook why he is so late today?

" Jungkook why did you came late today?"

He sighed and said, " Nothing special, as usual my dad. First thing, he is not handling this company to me Or making the real CEO."

"And secondly, telling me what to do and what not.I getting frustrated by everything,"he said getting irritated.

We responded by nodding, because we know how much he hates he's father and don't like a single thing about him.

" And If your chit chat is over, then can go to your respective office and do some work now, " jungkook said sarcastically.

We understood , so we left his cabin.

𝗝𝘂𝗻𝗴𝗸𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗣𝗢𝗩 :-

My mood is ruin by my dad. I hate everything about him. He is first person I hated the most in my life.

Ahhhh! I wanted to get rid of this life.
And now I talked rudely to my own friends. They are the only one who helps me in every problem . Now, I am feeling bad for them.

I should talk to them later. And I should stop over thinking now and focus on my work.

I started working on my laptop.

𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡 :-

I was working seriously on my laptop, but suddenly my cabin door silently open. I raised my head to who entered my cabin.

When I saw , who entered my cabin my day and as well as my mood got ruined. I really hate this.