Chapter-3

𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗱 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗣𝗢𝗩:-

She was sleeping soundly and living in her dreamland. All smiling and Murmuring some cloudy words while sleeping. But got diminished by her alarm clock. She ignored it many times but, lastly got irritated. So she finally wake up. Still with half closed eyes, made her way to bathroom to fresh herself.

After some time, she made herself breakfast and started to eat her food but got disturbed by a phone call from her mom. She received it.

Mom:- "Good morning my baby Nancy. "

Nancy:-" Momm, I am not a child that you keep calling me baby. How many times should I tell you?"( she whine because she hates calling herself a"BABY".)

Mom:- "ok, now stop whining at me now, I called you to ask, did you get ready? "

Nancy :- "ready? But for what?" ( taking a bite of her food not understanding what her mother was speaking.)

Mom:- "did you forgotten or what? Did you lost your brain? How can you forget this important day? You just told me yesterday about it.how can you be so careless nancy."( she started shouting at her)

Nancy :- "Mom Mom first calm down! Now tell me what I told you yesterday? "

Mom : "This stupid child of mine!! Today is your first day of job. Did you remembered now?!?! "

Nancy:- "wh-what!?!? "( she stands up from chair with a shocked face)

Mom :-" yessss! Now get ready fast!!. If you get late at your very first day. They will kick you out of the office!! "

Nancy :- "ah-ah !!!! OH NO!!!what time it is ?"( she sees her wall clock)" WTH! Noo I am getting too late shit shit!!"( she hanged the call and run towards her bedroom and started to search for a perfect dress)

After so much struggle nancy choose her outfit and hurriedly started to apply her make - up and took her all office staff.

Nancy yesterday morning got call from Mr Jung Ho-seok who took her interview in jeon company that she got selected for the job. Being happy and all excited for her first ever job. Nancy gone for shopping and party all night. And woke up late in morning. And don't remember her about today.

Finally she gets ready. She look herself in the mirror to confirm her looks. And took a deep breath and said "Ok Nancy! Finally your first day of job. You can do it. Fighting!!!!! "

( Nancy's outfit)

( Nancy's outfit)

𝕋𝕚𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕚𝕡 :-

Nancy stands in front of jeon company. Check the time is she late .And again took deep breath before entering the company.

𝗝𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝗣𝗢𝗩 :-

I seat on my set waiting for jungkook. For some time passing I checked my phone. Later some time I remembered today a new person is going to join the job.

My SecretaryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara