Chapter -2

This is the second person I hated in my life. This person always annoyed me with her everything her words, acts, behaviour

 This person always annoyed me with her everything her words, acts, behaviour

She every time talks stupid and useless things, that she dearly loves me. But i dont think that's true because of her behavior with other mens , it is weird.
Anyways, important thing I don't love her.

" Jungkookie~"

" I missed you. Why don't you reply on my messages and call me back? "

"Why you came here? " I asked her.

" I had answered this question earlier, that i really missed you, and i have to see you. "

"Ok! You saw, now leave! " I pointed at door.

"But listen first. "

"Hmm. Tell fast. Because I have lot of work to. "

"Well, your father wants us to go on date. And send some quality time. Just you and me." She said while coming near my seat.

She put her one hand at my chair, lean at backward and she came closer to face and whisper " will you come with me? "

I quickly stand up from our position.

"No! "

She furrowed her eyebrows and said "but why? "

"Because I have to do lot of work , that is important than you and i am not interested to go on date with". I added.

" I don't listen to my father, so don't come here everytime. Is this fixed in your brain? "I said going far from her.

"Jungkook you can't do this with me. I always try to do everything to impress you . But you hadn't gave your time to me .  am I not important for you. Why do you avoid me?" She said with teary eyes which was fake.

"Sana, I am giving you warning now. Stop your fucking drama". I shouted at her, I can't control my angry now.

Please jungkoo -
She got cutted off because suddenly someone entered my cabin.

"Ohh. I am so sorry for interrupting you both. I will come back after some time. "

"I don't understand why you always come when we are together? "Sana said getting irritated.

"I am not doing this purposely Or do you think that am I doing this for teasing, then remember I don't have time for that". Jimin said entering the cabin.