Chapter - 15

sana was in Jungkook's cabin(pervious chapter)

"jungkooieeee may i come in?" Sana entered with annoying voice

"of course i can,so my dear fiancé how are doing , it's been long time.you have ignored all my texts and calls"

as for jungkook as usually ignored her but called nancy to send two cup of coffee for them and said "i was busy and who are you calling your fiancé you got a wrong person" He didn't even looked at her

"Ouch that hurts!" She dramatically said "do you really think that we wont get married?"

"I don't need to think because it's right" jungkook said firmly

"i like your confidence "

"you should and why you 'think' I ,The Jeon Jungkook will get married with shitty girl like 'you' jungkook poke at her forehead

sana clenched her fist and got closer towards jungkook

"what did you just call me, then what about you" Sana raised voice out of angry no one has ever treated her this way not even her father

sana immediately graded his collars

"you have no right to say that because here your the most useless, position less and unlovable person, you should be grateful that I'm giving my time to son of bitch like you.your a trash that even you mom left you. Bastard"

She roughly push him left and continued

"keep this in mind and know your place did you forget the company your showing off isn't even yours"

As soon as jungkook heard that he graded her hair pulling it backward

"who are you to tell me about my position in this company. No one can scratch away what's mine not even my so called father. What's mine stays mine .Now take your fucking face out of my company and keep in mind that I'm not going to marry a whore like you."

"You have to marry me Mr jeon jungkook .Mark my words"

Their conversation got interrupted when nancy arrived with two cup of coffee.

Present night:-

Kento picked nancy from her company as he promised to. But then he noticed her shirt which so much big in size, and as he remember in morning she was wearing different cloth. As wouldn't stop from asking, he finally asked her.

"Do you begin extra pair of clothes to office?" Kento tried not to be obvious

"No, why are you asking"

"In morning you were wearing different shirt and now, it's changed, that's why"

"Ah-yea-h you noticed it! Actually yes, I bought this on my way to office and changed in office bathroom. I thought I should look presentable in front of you" Nancy lied. She didn't want kento to know that this is jungkook's shirt.

She thought kento won't caught her lie but he did. He could see her nervous face, shirt's way big size and more important- the smell he would smell a men's Cologne.kento wanted to ask her more but also he doesn't want to make more nervous.

After reaching the restaurant he booked. Nancy was surprised to that place.

"Kento, is just like our s-" Kento cutoff her words

"Just like our secret place?" He said by closing distance between them and bend down to her height.

Nancy just nodded while looking at that place. Kento saw her eyes shining which was the most beautiful thing for him. He wish he would see them more often. He was lost in her eyes which was not looking at him

"Do you still remember this place?" She finally looked at him.

"Of course,that place, that moments were the most beautiful moment of my life. I couldn't forget them"

"How did you found this place?"

"It took lot of time though it's lot more different from our secret base but its similar and I'm happy I finally found it"

"So hurry up let's have dinner. Now I'm really hungry"

Nancy's pov:-

This place was located a bit far from city. This may not be the same restaurant nancy, kento and suga used to visit frequently in their hometown. But kento found this place which made her remember lot past things.

'Secret base' this was the name of their favorite place. Which was a restaurant,not to fancy but it was beautiful. It was a place where we three uses to visit after class or in free time.

I used to visit this place whenever I felt sad. That place gave me comfort. It erase all my depressing thoughts. And now I miss my brother.

From the day i came seoul till now this was the most beautiful moment with my closest friend kento. Now two emotions are flowing in my heart

Happiness- because it made me remember all those happy moment with my favorite people.

Sadness- because like how fast time passes and how I used to use that place to forget the things which dad told me

My SecretaryOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara