Chapter :- 13

Jungkook's pov :-

Today was miss Nancy's first of being of my pa. It's awkward between us as she is my first female secretary. Though it was her first time,she handled it well. The report she made was liked by Mr kim. He is my target for long time. I always wanted to work with him because he will bring one thing which I want. Power. Success.

But he still said they will think about it. Which is okay with as I am confident I will get the deal. I was busy at my thoughts when nancy interrupted.

"Sir, it's already 9 o'clock, I completed my work gave and send you already" It's first day and she already impressed me with work and her polite speaking.

I checked the file she send me and it's too good.

"Okay, you can go"

"And what about you sir?" One I don't like about her is she ask lot of questions

"No, I still have some work to do, so I'm gonna do that you can go its not like you will do that"

"Why do think like that sir, I am your secretary now my work is now to lessen your burden.you can go home sir, don't worry I will do everything correctly" Is speaking truth or its just fake concern, I can't identify.

"No it's okay, you can go home and pick me up tomorrow early"

"Yes sir, noted,good night sir and please have you dinner, see you tomorrow morning" After saying that she left.

Next day:-

Jungkook and Nancy both left to attend the meeting.its awkward between them, of course they don't talk other than business matter. But now the silence is really awkward. So nancy decided to speak.

"Sir, yesterday, when did you get home"

"Why" jungkook answered without looking at her.

"To ask did you had your dinner"

"Yes I did" He lied, he actually forgot to have. But he can't tell her, if he does nancy will ask more questions which he doesn't like to answer.

They reached their meeting place. Which was a five star hotel. Hotel mostly allows rich people for their visit or business meeting.

The meeting lasted for three hours.jungkook and nancy also took their leave. While passing through main gate of hotel someone suddenly hold Nancy's hand.

Nancy looked back see the person, it was kento. jungkook just stood.

"Hi nancy, what are you doing here.... with jungkook?" Kento asked

"We had a meeting here, but what are you doing here?" Nancy asked

"Same as you, a meeting"

"Good, see you later kento" She tried to free her hand from his hold but wouldn't.

Kento hold her back looked at her then jungkook. And jungkook understood this sign that he wants him to leave, anyways I don't want hear their private talks and without saying jungkook left nancy alone with kento.

"Nancy, what are doing with him?" Kento was confused

"Because I work for him"

"No that like that means it should be taehyung right"

"Yeah, and now I'm his personal Secretary"

"What, but how?" He was shocked

"It is long story, but why did you wanted to say tell fast Mr jeon is waiting?" She knew he was going to scold her

"Oh yeah, are you free tonight so we can have dinner together, you can't say no you rejected me that time not now, please?"

Nancy say no to them, but will she will convince her boss.

"Okay, let's meet tonight"

"Mr kento, we getting late for meeting" Kento's Secretary jennie spoke between them.

"Okay, bye nancy, I'll be waiting for you"

Kento and jennie left

jungkook was standing at the exist with his car waiting for nancy .when he saw her coming

without saying anything he entered his cars

without saying anything he entered his cars. nancy raised her eyebrow and sat inside the car

and again its the same awakened silence between them but this feels little different  nancy can assume from his face that is he's mad or upset 

"Mr jeon i have a request for you"

"just speak" - jungkook said coldly

"can i take my early leave tonight?"

"Why?"

"I have some personal work"

"Okay"

"Thank you Mr jeon"