bad day

"Riley are you listening" my best friend Katelynn kept on talking about the boy who has a crush on her atleast that's what she thought,I mean I don't know.

"Ya ya" I rolled my eyes as she continued "and then he kissed you" I spat my coffee and was about to throw up. "He did what" I looked at her shocked,why would her crush kiss me ew. "What,you looking like you just kissed my crush" she rolled her eyes.

"OMG YOU DID" I looked down in embarrassment as she patted my back "it's ok, its Rowan not Lucas" I rolled my eyes again,rowan likes me, I hope not. " Riley and then.....he pro-HEY LOSERS" Ryan my other um best friend....I guess.

"Ryan leave" lynn rolled her eyes and I could see the anger in her eyes, she hates Ryan and the other boys, Liam,Leo,Oliver we all are.....best friends but fight like enemy's. "I won't miss cry baby" Ryan said smirking as the other boys came.

"Listen shortie go drinking some milk and grow a little tall and then talk to us" I had enough so I said what I had to, I'm not lying he is short he is a year older but I look older.

"Yo- OMG RYAN~" Kylie she is literally 2 years older than Ryan and still stuck on him like a koala. "Oh ahh uhh umm hi Kylie" Ryan looked nervous but who cares, I looked at Lynn and are eyes locked as we nodded our head and left.

"God they are annoying" lynn rolled her eyes again, I just took a sip of my coffee as she started again. "And of course you said yes and then I got married and then you had kids and so did I" I never realized she stopped talking and walking, I was looking at rowan the basket ball captain and Lucas his best friend.

"Ooo someone is in love" lynn threw her hands up in the air, "Fuck off" I said in a annoying voice. "Im going home" I left without her response.

I left the park while whistling and reading my book.

While I was walking someone with a lamborghini stopped in front of me, I still kept on walking but I stopped when I heard a familiar voice.

"Aw poor girl gotta walk" it was Ryan I rolled my eyes "hey don't roll your beautiful eyes and hop in babygirl" Ryan stood in front of me now, I walked past him but he held my hand and pulled me Close to him as I bumped into his chest god it was hard as a rock.

"Leave me" I spoke coldly as he pulled me into the car "c'mon" he begged me "God fine" I finally give in and sat in the car.

*************

I sighed and looked down in embarrassment "thank you" he nodded and left leaving me dumbfounded. I went in my house, as usual my mom wasn't there I went in my room and threw my bag in my chair and floped on my bed.

I don't know why, but I started to cry. I heard a some noise from downstairs probably my mum. Suddenly someone barged in my room.

"Hun, are you ok" mum came and sat next to me and I just couldn't hold it anymore and started sobbing.

"What happened" my mum spoke soothing my back, I sat on the bed as I stopped crying.

"Mum leave please" she sighed and left the room, I got up and started to look for a blade. My eyes were filled with tears, everything was burry, I finally found the blade and cut my self with it.

I was was sobbing, I fell down as I held the balde in my hands, the blood on it, I got up wiping my tears away and going to the bathroom to clean my wound.

I finally finished cleaning my wound....wounds actually, I put a white cloth thing around so the blood would stop.

I changed into black shorts and a black sports bra and a black jacket and black boots, I went down and grabbed my phone,wallet,house key and car keys. I locked the door and rushed to my car since it was snowing.

I turned some music on,stepped on the gas and left to get coffee. I was vibing to the music, when the song stopped and I looked at the phone and picked up.

"Lily right" I spoke, I heard a 'hmm' so I knew who she was. "Uhh I have a problem...could you help me please" her voice cracking and sad, I can feel it. "Fine but I'll come in 10 minutes or maybe 20" she hummed and I cut the call.

I reached at Starbucks and straight went to order. "Hi Riley what can I get you today" she knew my name since I'm a regular customer. "Cold brew coffee grande, and make it quick" she nodded and stared to type "that would be $3.25" I handded her the cash and went to sit.

I was scrolling insta and found a pic of Ryan and Kylie, I could puke looking at them kissing. I turned off my phone just as the a young girl came and handed me my drink, i thanked her and left.