Brotherly feeling

I woke up when someone slam their body on me. "What the hell" I groaned, I then heard a whisper "sorry" i opened one of my eyes to see Ryan.

"What's up and it hurt" I playfully hit his shoulder and he acted like I hit him hard, I chuckled and straighten my body to see rowan coming to us . "Your awake, time for breakfast" he said and tossed something to Ryan, I saw some pills.

Wait what happened last night. "What happened" I asked confused, I only remembered that I fell asleep with Luca and after that God knows what happened.

"Well, you and Luca- I mean Lucas fell asleep this deep, that even a shout won't wake you up so me and Ryan got you here" I looked down to see my pj's wait, who changed my clothes.

I think Ryan read my mind and said "dont worry, your mom changed your clothes...none of us saw your hot body" he smirked and I hit his head hard. He whined and rubbed it.

"Sorry" he chuckled and then I suddenly felt someone pulling me back. I looked down to see Luca hugging me like a koala. Aw how cute.

"Oh ya see this" rowan smiled and showed me his phone. Oh My GOD. It was a picture of me and Luca sleeping on the couch.

(this is the photo but the couch is bigger and wide and they are wearing comfy outfits)

"To be honest thats my lock screen" Ryan laughed and fell off the couch and I just rolled my eyes snuggled and closed my eyes.

I don't know why I didn't move or react but to be honest I feel safe in Lucas's arms, I feel like a older brother protecting me...I feel happy.

"Uh...I'm just gonna make something to eat" rowan said as walked to the kitchen I guess. "I wanna snuggle too" Ryan pouted and walk away.

I was about to close my eyes when I remembered something. "Wait Ryan......did we forget Liam " Liam his younger bratty brother also my old bestfriend.

"No, he had a project so he said he'd be here by today, actually he should be here anytime" he shouted from his room and then I heard a loud dang, probs the door.

"Guys wake up, it's freaking 10::12" Ryan yelled and I woke up instantly, I felt Lucas's arms getting tighter and squeezing me like someone gonna kidnap me.

I knew one thing about Lucas that he knows instantly that someone is in danger, I don't know how but I know. I reached my hand and grabbed a knife and then Lucas's arms got tighter so I left the knife and it fell.

"Help me" I said and moved a bit. "I got this" he Suddenly wrapped his arms around my waist right under Lucas's arms and then pulled me.

Luca let go and woke up and grabbed another knife,I fell on Ryan, he was under me and me above him, our lips were so close.

I felt someone's arms around my waist and it was Luca he pulled me up and picked me up.