Back home

I E L Y

We are going home today, it's Friday and we all are Hella tired. We packed our stuff and left for the airport.

We settle down and this time the seats were two

We settle down and this time the seats were two. (Like in an airplane)
Me and rowan sat together and then Lucas and Liam and Ryan alone.

Rowan fell Asleep hugging me. His scent is driving me crazy. I sniffed his hair and god, it smells like chocolate. I love the smell of chocolate just not chocolate, hate chocolate and always will.

Rowan opened his eyes and hit my chin. Ow. "Fuck" I muttered and he grabbed my chin and kissed it. "Is it better" he smiled a little and went back to hugging me like a koala.

We woke up and left to go home. While we were going home mom said that since the dad's went to a business trip for about 4 to 5 Months or more they should stay here. They all agreed and went to get so more clothes while the boys stayed.

"Aunty is it OK if I call Leo and Oliver" Ryan asked mamma with puppy eyes which worked on her. Again.

"Go ahead, I haven't seen them in years" I broke all contracts with them after that happened and mamma supported me.

"Thanks auntie" Ryan said and dialled a number, probably Leo. "Hey, ya.....it's fine, bye" Ryan went to his room muttering a 'see you later' to us.

I went to my room after 5 minutes of silence. I went and into the bathroom. I looked at the mirror to see blood dripping from my nose. Shit.

"Hey I saw your state when Ryan talked about the boys comi- HOLY SHIT" Liam came in and rushed to me. "Why are you nervous and angry" he asked and grabbed some wipes from my room.

'He remembered, my nose always bleeds when I'm angry or nervous, and the only one who could calm me down is....Liam my ex bestfriend'

"You remember" I asked him as tears well up, I was about to cry. "Of course, I never wanted that to happen you know, I always remembered everything about you even tho I was not very polite to you but from afar I always watched you" that was it, I let my tears roll down my cheeks.

I hugged him and sobbed in his shoulder as he held me close and tight. "Im sorry" he said and I broke the hug and he frowned and then I playfully slapped him. "What was that for" he said rubbing his cheek and pouting.

"Don't ever say sorry for being the only one who cares about someone's" he smiled and kissed my cheek. "Your still bleeding" he chuckled and so did I.

We got out and then sat on the bed and played the PlayStation. After sometime the 'R boys' came in with leo and Oliver and sat beside me and Liam.

"Hey girlie" Leo said and acted like nothing happened. "Sup bitch" he scoffed and then turned off the PlayStation.

"BRO" I said

"BRO" Liam and I said at the same time, we both looked at eachother and laughed like old bestfriends. "Lets play truth or dare" ryan said breaking the tension.

We all agreed and started playing. "Truth or dare liam" Oliver said with a smirk, "Dare" he said proudly and that tone made it wanna die. "Whisper the biggest secret to the person on the left" Leo said and I was the one on his left.

Liam came closer and i felt his breathing on my ear, "im actually in love with our teacher" what the hell. "WHAT" I looked at him in shock.

"Forget I even said that" I Nodded bur still was in shock. We played and ate and blah blah blah. They soon left and I went to my room to see Luca sleeping on my bed.

I went and was about to put a blanket on top of him but he grabbed my hand and then pulled me too hug him. I was feeling sleepy so I didn't mind and fell asleep.

Hey gems!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and sorry I took so long, I was a little busy with stuff but anyways im back.

Please vote,comment and share! It would help me alot. Have a great day! Bye.