Not fine

R o w a n

I was sitting on the chair and doctors rushed in and out if the room, Ryan tapping his foot like he's demanding an answer and me, I was freakin out like fuck. The doctors rushed out while calling a nurse.

Liam and Lucas came running to us and Luca started asking me questions like 'how is she?' Or 'what did u do to her' it was adorable seeing him so protective over Riley. The doctor came put and said "she's fine" I sighed in relief and the others did the same.

R i e l y

'Why are you here?' I said with a sad smile.

'Is your heart still mine?' He replied with a frown.

'Just because we aren't together doesn't mean that I don't love you' I say tears flowing down.

'U know your not just a star for me,but the whole damn sky' he smiled as tears ran down his cheeks.

'I cried a lot because of you
I laughed a lot because of you
I believed in love because of you
And now I'm heartbroken because of   you' he said and fell on his knees.

'I'm hurt,
Im alone,
I'm depressed,
I cry myself to sleep.
But I still love you' I cried louder.....

I woke up in a unfamiliar room with tears flowing down my cheeks, i was sobbing by now. I looked around to see wires attached to my body and my hands kinda bloody.

I screamed loudly and held my head in my palms..............
"WHYYY"