Back Again

R I l e y

I got up and went to the kitchen to see rowan cooking something, I sneaked up behind him and just as I was about to scare him he spoke "What are you doing here" I rolled my eyes and sat on the counter in front of him,"well this is my house" he nodded and went back to cooking.

"Whatcha making" I looked at him, admiring his beautifully perfect face. "Stop staring" he spoke suddenly which made me flinch, he looked at me with so much care. "Im so sorry" just as he came closer Ryan came and ruined the moment.

"What are you doing with this loser, let's go babe" he came near me and snaked his hands around me and picked me up, I didn't want to fall so I wrapped my legs around his waist.

I kept my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes and soon fell into a deep sleep.

I woke up the next morning with Ryan looking at me, he was trapped under my legs and snuggled into me. He got up and left. I got up and lazily got to the bathroom, I did my business and came out, I took out a dark green spaghetti top and white shorts and paired them with white snikers and some necklace and rings and a cap.

I went down to see everyone  downstairs, eating and talking while the moms were cooking different dishes and chatting, I sat beside Liam and Mrs. Hayes gave me waffles and pancakes, about 10 each even tho I said only one. I gave mine to the boys and they ate it without arguing.

I silently ate when mom asked me "Why are you so dressed Ri" everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me. "I always dress like this mama" my mom smirked and turned around. I got up and went to the living room and grabbed my bag and went outside.

It was 6am, I went downstairs to the garden and sat on the swing. New York sure is beautiful when you live somewhere where its so high that it looks......perfect.

(Their house)

Our house is very near Lynn's house and the boys, you can say this area is for rich people

I was so lost in the moment of cold breeze hitting my body every now and then, I didn't realise that it was 7.

Rowan came out and told me to come cause we have to get going. We all settled down in the car and left.
After sometime, I checked my watch, it was 7:23. I quickly got out of the car and went running to my locker, just as I was about to open my locker, hundreds and thousands of envelopes fell on the ground,taking Me down, lynn saw me and helped me up.

"Seems like you have loads of lovers" she chuckled in her family famous high pitch voice. I shoved everything  in and went to class.

"Ahh Miss Addams" Mr. Smith looked like a raging mad dog. "Your late, detention" I got so angry that I went near him and said, "Why shall I go? You started the lesson when I wasn't here, you should go to detention!" Now he looked even angrier.

Just as he opened his mouth, I dropped my bag and I felt my knees getting weaker and soon I fell on the ground holding my wrist. I started to black out..

Rowan's pov

I ran to Riley and picked her up,Ryan came and took her bag, I called Lucas and Ryan called Liam. The moms were on a trip to Malaysia or somewhere so we didn't call to ruin their fun. We took Riley to the hospital and found out that she has Cardiac syncope.

(Cardiac syncope: This type of syncope involves fainting due to a heart problem. Many heart conditions can affect how much oxygenated blood is pumped to the brain.)

The doctors told us not to worry bit we were freaking out. "Whay if something happens to her?" Ryan asked to the doctor "nothing will happen to her, we are with her" that calmed us down. "Although we need to run some tests on her, to see if she is mentally able".......

Hey gems!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter and sorry I took so long, I was a little busy with stuff but anyways im back. I will try my best to upload daily.

Please vote,comment and share! It would help me alot. Have a great day! Bye.