Help you

"Lily what happed" I sat beside her on the floor, she hugged me and sobbed. "He-" she started to sob again. "HE CHEATED ON ME WITH THAT BITCH HEATHER" she cried again.

If you were wondering, that you probably aren't she is my bestfriend... second bestfriend, we used to be and are in the same school.

"Its ok he was a dumbass" she nodded and I wipped her tears away and held her hand and stood up.

"Lets go out" she shook her head,no but i dragged her to the closet, she just sat on the floor while I picked out a outfit for her.

I took out a Blue and white dress and gave it too her, I dragged her into the bathroom and forced her to wear the dress, I got out and picked blue and white shoes and put it in front of the bathroom.

I sat on the bed and waited, she came out and looked beautiful. "Lets go" I was about to pull her hand but she pulled me back," you need to change" I nodded and took a similarly outfit, it was light green and white, I took her shoes which were white and a little neon green,yellow and blue.

I came out and saw lily looking at her frame. "Lets go" she got up and I help her hand and rushed down, she stopped me and shouted "lola I'm going out, tell mom when she comes" lola is lily's younger sister.

◇◇◇◇◇◇

I went in my room and into the bathroom and changed into pj's and went to bed.

I went home to see my mom crying, I ran to her side and side hugged her. "What happened mom" I wipped her tears with my thumb and smiled at her. "I-im sorry....I'm such a bad mother" she broke down in my arms.

"No you aren't, your the best" I tried to cheer her up but nothing works. "Our company is doing well.....but the Hayes...you know my best friend, her husband's wish is that you get married to rowan" I was shocked and in the verge to cry.

I knew rowan,Mr and Mrs Hayes since I was a kid, mom and dad were good friends with them. "They want us to meet tomorrow...hun you know how much Caleb loved you as a daughter" my mom stopped crying and looked at me. I nodded and said "im going to sleep" she nodded and I left.

God I can't marry him,he is my 2nd enemy. I have to do it for uncle tho.

I opened my eyes staring at the ceiling, it was all a dream, holy crap.

I quickly got out of bed and did my routine. I came out of the shower and started to comb my hair, I have blue hair btw. 🙃

I went down to see my mom in the kitchen cooking pancakes, when she saw me she served me some,I sat on the chair eating as fast as I could.

I checked my phone and almost choked, 58 missed calls and 106 messages from Lynn, I checked the time and it was 6:46. I hugged mom and went to my room. I changed into blue skinny jeans and a black hoddie, i grabbed my cap, I walked downstairs and jumped over the last 4 steps.

"Im going mom" she said goodbye and I left. I went in the garage and saw my cars but instead of takeing a car I'm taking a bike, I went and hoped on my motorbike. It was black.

I reached school, as usual everyone was looking at me God that was annoying. I parked my bike and went in.

I saw Lynn near the lockers so I went to her, I bumped into someone and fell on my butt. "What the-" I looked up and stopped it was Hudson,he was also the most popular guy, he is so sexy. God I could drown in those chocolate brown eyes, and those soft black hair covering his eyes a little, im in heaven.

He scratched the back of his neck as he scanned me, he held his hand out with a smile that I returned, I grabbed his hand and got up.

I was so close to him I looked into this eyes and almost drowned in them, he let go and stood there.

"I wanted to ask you something Riley" I nodded and looked into his eyes again "will you go on a date with me" I looked at him shocked "yes ofc" he hugged me and I hugged him back.

I opened my eyes,Hudson still hugging me. I saw Ryan and...rowan together?? WTH

I let go of Hudson and we exchange numbers, he left since there was bratty sister is waiting for him.

I went to Lynn and she had a evil hrin on her face, I pulled her telling what I saw and what happened.

We both went to the ground since it was the football game,We both sat at an empty space.

"I saw Ryan and Rowan....together" I whispered to Lynn and saw her eyes wide open. After sometime we both left.

Hey guys!!

I hope you enjoyed, if you did please vote,comment and share.