The hell

**Next day**

Riley's pov

I was getting some stuff from my locker when I felt a pair of hands and was a about to turn around to see who it was, but instead the person put his hands on my mouth and he grabbed my waist and took me somewhere.

I was about to scream but I didn't cause nobody would hear me since everyone are In their classes.

The person finally let me go, I turned around and to my shock it was rowan. "What the hell dude" I said and rolled my eyes.

"I need your help" before I could answer the door pushed open and I fell on rowan,but before the janitor could see us I grabbed his hand and shoved us in a closet.

I didn't realize that I was still holding rowan's hand and so tightly, but I was surprised that he was holding me tightly too. I suddenly jumped when rowan slipped his hand under my shirt and around my waist.

I was about to say something but I heard the door close, I peeked through the hole and nobody was there, I kicked the door open and I stormed out of there and went out without hearing rowan shout.

I ran to Lynn to the cafetiere, she was fighting with the queen bee Olivia. I went to her and Olivia turned to me.

"Look who's here, The ugly duck" she started to laugh with her uhh.....friends, i sat down but then felt my hair getting pulled.

I stood up looking Hella tall, she was about to go but I pulled her by the hair and she fell on the ground, I bend down and said "thats where you belong" I smiled at her and left, I heard people saying 'ohh' and 'ahh'.

♡♡

"Lynn I'm going home" I said tiredly and she just cling onto me "noo, please don't goo" she said with a pout. "Don't you dare, let's skip together" I said as she thought about it, we reached my car and she looked at me." Lets go, I need to go home anyways" she said as she sat.

"Bye, thanks for the ride" lynn got off and I drove home. I reached in about 20 minutes since I took a longer road to go home.

I ran the door bell and mom opened. She welcomed me in and gave me a kiss on the cheek and then ran to the kitchen, I chuckled at her behiveor.

"Oh right, Riley today my friends are coming with their kids so please tidy your room" i rolled my eyes and said "my rooms always clean" she laughed as I ran to my room.

I went in and threw my bag on my bed and went to the bathroom, I washed my face and then went to take a shower. I came out and changed into black joggers and a white oversized hoddie. I grabbed my laptop and sat on the swing in my balcony.

I put my laptop down and ran downstairs. I went in the kitchen and saw a note from mom.

'Hi hunny, I kept some coffee for you in the fridge I knew you'd want it, and also I kept some popcorn for you ;)'

God she was truly the best mother in the world. I grabbed the popcorn and coffee and rushed to my room, I went and saw on the swing and kept my stuff on a table.

I turned on netflix and watched my favourite series. I pused when I heard a knock and then the door opening. "Hunny my friends are almost here, changed into a better uh top" she said with a small smile and then closed the door.

I got up and turned off the laptop and put it on charging. I went to my closet and changed my hoddie to a black crop top with a soft af jacket and black shoes.

I grabbed my phone and slipped it in my pocket and tied my hair in two low ponytails that my grandmother used to do for me.

I sat in my chair and did my maths homework, I heard a door bell and then mom yelling. "Hun open the door my hands are dirty" God she's loud.

I sprinted downstairs and opened the door. "HELL- oh...Riley" Ms. Hayes said as she, Ms. Blackwood and Ms.Storm(Lucas's mom) frowned. "Uh hi, mom's in the kitchen ladies" I said with a small smile and they hugged me and then went to the kitchen.

I looked at the boys and they came in. "So..." I said as we stood in the same place for about, wait let me check....10 minutes yes. "I'll just go hom- KIDS WE ARE GOING TO DISNEYLAND" we all widen our eyes and rushed to the kitchen.

"What I did not pack.....we did not pack" Rowan said panicking and probably thinking how to get of this situation.

I turned to see Ryan calm and cool. "Aren't you going to protest with us" I whisper yelled but he just smirked. "I knew that's why I have my stuff with me" he said as I turned red with anger.

I calmed myself down and just left the kitchen. Mom called me and told me to pack or I would be grounded.

I took my suitcase out and stuffed my clothes and everything I need. I grabbed a beautiful black bag and put some medicines, a book, lip blam and a few other stuff.

I heard a knock on my door so I opened it with my suitcase beside me. "Mo- oh" I stopped when I saw Ryan. "Lets go we are late" I nodded and we both went down to see everyone with their stuff.

"Ok kids in one and Mom's in one car" my mom said as I glared at mom. "K I'm driving" I said as we all headed to the garage.

The boys mouths dropped when they saw the cars. Not 1, not 2 not 4 but 30. I smiled proudly but I spoke "guys this is not my garage its dads" they all turned to me shocked.

I told them to follow me and their mouths were in hell. "How many ca-55, counted them myself" they tured shocked and impressed.

"Hop in" we all sat down but rowan and Ryan kept fighting on who's sitting beside me, Ryan won but rowan didn't like it so I told them that after a equal amount of time they can switch. Lucas just sat in the back and closed his eyes.

"Play some songs" Lucas said as Ryan grabbed my phone and typed my password but it was wrong. Rowan grabbed my phone and typed  but he scoffed, Lucas took my phone and typed the password.....and it was right??!??!!!

Rowan and Ryan turned to Lucas and looked at him angrily "what" I just took my phone from him and played some songs.

Hey!!
I hope you enjoyed also if you want tell me whose pov I should do next.
Please vote,comment and share.