FUCK YOU PEOPLE

*VIOLENCE AHEAD*
*Skip this ch if your sensitive*

R I e l y

I was sitting in my room, listening to sad music.

Everyone in my life are bitches.

I hate everybody.

Am I weak? Just because I'm crying?

Or am I a fool to belive friends are real.

I hate that I'm weak.

I started to cry out loud. I put my hand on my mouth to stop the sobs but it didn't work. Tears rolling down my cheeks. Non-stop.

I grabbed the glass bottle and threw it on the wall. I stood up and went to my desk. Pictures, medals, paintings, drawings were hung up. I grabbed the light and pulled it towards me. I tore all the drawings and paintings. I threw all the books on the floor and I grabbed the chair and threw it towards the door making both the chair and door to break.

I suddenly felt pain in my heart and I looked down to see blood dripping from my nose. I fell to the ground and sobbed. I grabbed a knife and cut my self almost everywhere.

Blood coming from everywhere. I screamed and sobbed louder than before.

I felt a pair of hands stopping me from hurting my self so I punched him and pushed him. I jumped on his and kept on punching him until blood came out of his mouth, it was Luca. I cried in his chest and he hugged me.