Assassination

"I DONT WANT TO DRESS LIKE A GIRL!"

*SLAP

"YOU DARE TALK BACK TO ME! IM THE ONE WHO'S FEEDING YOU AND IM THE ONE WHO GAVE YOU SHELTER! NOW GO BACK TO YOUR ROOM AND GET DRESS!"

"Ha.. I'm sick of this. IM A BOY!"

*Throw
*CRACK

"AH!"

"I DONT HAVE A SON. REMEMBER THAT!"

*SLAM

She leave and close the door

Why would I born like this! I want to die badly.

I look at my side and I saw a huge mirror there. I carefully observe my self, Long hair, thin body and a blood flowing in my forehead.
At the left side of the mirror you can see my highschool girl uniform. A plain white long sleeve, a coat with a logo of the school and a short black stripe skirt that design by the school. And looking at my bed there's my pair of white knee sock and my school shoes.
It's too pretty to be wear by a man like me.

"Ha! This life is sucks"

I clean my wound and put two band aid in it.

I was an orphan when a rich family adopted me. She say I look like her late daughter who pass away a month ago. She dress me and make my hair long at first I play along because I pity her but suddenly the situation gone worst she make a fake birth certificate of mine and change the gender to male to female. And when I start attending school she even tailor me a girl school uniform and let me go wearing a short skirt.
I got depress and for the first time that I talk to her she lock me in my room in 3 days without meal or food.
Since then, I got afraid and let her dress me like a girl. And now I'm already 15 years old were my voice got deep. I want to stop it for eternity but I always ended up like this.

I wear my school uniform and go downstairs. I can't see my mother there. I move forward and go straight to the gate to go to school. It's too much for embarrassment everytime I go out like this our neighbors and my classmates knows that I'm a girl but some of them already notice something.

I thought I can keep this disguise without them knowing after graduation but not until someone open the door when I changing my clothes in the gym storage room.

"I..I'm sorry.. I ..didn't know you.. you were changing here"
He said in sputtering

I grab his hand and slam him at the door. I covered him both of my arms so that he can't escape.

"Ah" he moan

I look at him and observe his appearance. He's wearing a thick circle eyeglasses and a school p.e uniform his hair is in a mess probably because he's running to come here and he's height are only equal to my chin.

"If you spread rumours about this I'm going to beat you" I said in a threatening tone

"I..I won't" he said while avoiding eye contact in me

"Go! I don't want to see your face" I said in a frustration

He open the door and start running

Although I said it to him I can't CALM DOWN AT ALL!
So I followed him 24/7 at school but the thing that he only do is to read books or scroll to his cellphone. As I observe him without noticing I got his name. His name is Chowon Inuminaki same grade level as me and he is from class A while I'm at Class B. It's seems that he still keeping his promise to don't talk it to anyone.

A week pass and still nothing happened I feel relieved. I sit to my chair and wait for our teacher to arrive

"Hey did you hear the rumours?"