002

It's been a few months since YN34, moved into room 11 with JN39(red hair) and KN78(black hair), and those few months had been hell for all of them, the older boys had gotten used to the scientists given them injections and having them do bad thing...

It's been a few months since YN34, moved into room 11 with JN39(red hair) and KN78(black hair), and those few months had been hell for all of them, the older boys had gotten used to the scientists given them injections and having them do bad things with their quirks, but the little girl they had grown to love still hadn't adjusted to the injections, luckily YN34 had yet to manifest a quirk, so none of the scientists made her do anything drastic.

It was going to be a normal day in the facility, wake up, get breakfast from the guards, get injections before lunch, YN34 would have her nap while each of her roomates took turns staying with her and going with the scientists to train using their quirk, and then it would be dinner time before they would go to sleep.

But today was alot different.

Because when the small three year old in room 11 awoke, she started to sob, she had an extremely high temperature, her skin had paled dramatically, she had an awful headache and aching muscles, she looked weaker than usual.

Her red-headed roomate woke up  first to her sobbing figure since she was laid beside him, he saw how pale she looked and placed his hand lightly on her forehead, feeling the warmth before pulling away, he knew what he had to do and he hated that he had to.

Subject JN39, scooped YN34 into his arms.s and carried her closer to the door then proceeded to start banging his fist against the door shouting for help, doing this did three things, scared little YN34 even more, woke up KN78 and alerted the guards that barged into the room asking what the hell they wanted.

"She needs help! Look at her!" JN39 shouted looking down at the sobbing girl then back towards the guard, who after seeing the girl in her state began to call the deputy head doctor working here, Dr Akio, he helped mostly with actual medical emergencies, also helping to overlook tests, whereas, Dr kiyoshi only watched over the test injections and quirk training.

Dr Akio was somewhat nice, while Dr Kiyoshu was a horrible human being, and was feared by everyone.

Dr Akio rushed to room 11 as soon as be heard that something was wrong with YN34, he had grown to feel bad for the young child, she had no understanding that she wasn't supposed to be here, that this wasn't normal for a three year old, but she never had anything other than this.

When he entered he saw a horrible sight, YN34 had grown sick during the night, only Dr Akio knew what this truly meant, but he decided that now, was probably not be the best idea, to tell her friends.

He told a guard to take her and to bring her to room 37, which was his office, if Dr kiyoshi heard about this, he'd want to start right away, but YN34 was too sick right now to be participating in any  physical activities.

Dr Akio could hear whimpering from across the room, he looked at the small girl and carefully stood up, he had given YN34  all the medication he was allowed, which wasn't much given her age and the limits of medication she was allowed to consume.

He walked over and silently sat down on the small sofa next to where she lay, he carefully brought her head up to be layed on his lap, he decided since he couldn't give her anything for pain he would comfort her as much as he could, she must be scared, and she didn't have either of her friends with her.

She was unfamiliar with his office but Dr Akio stroking her hair had started to make her really tired, her eyes started to droop and she finally fell asleep.

Now he could start doing the tests that he was required to do, if he didn't Kiyoshu would get angry at him, and he really didn't want that.

When Akio was pleased with the results from the tests and writing down all the information needed, he told the guards to take her back to her room.

She wasn't fully recovered yet, but her temperature had gone down and she wasn't in as much pain as before, thanks to the calpol she was given as a a substitute for the paracetamol tablets all the other kids would get when they were sick.

As soon as the guard dropped YN34 back at room 11, both teenage boys rushed to her side, her eyes started to flutter open in panic as she had been moved again but her heart rate settled when she saw both her black  and red haired friend.

But once she began to remember the tests Dr Akio did to her she began to sob, KN78 brought her slowly into his arms and hugged her tightly, letting her sob into his shoulder, at that moment not even caring If she got his shirt wet.

"What's wrong? What did they do" the dark winged boy asked, as he stroked her head softly.

All she could mutter was "hurt".

Her roomates had tried to teach her words but she didn't seem to understand so eventually they gave up, only managing to teach simple words like 'hurt' and 'good', to others it seemed laughable that her vocabulary consisted of just over ten words but to those two boys it was progress and they were beyond happy with it.

Both boys tried to comfort her as much as they could, it worked for a while until they saw the confused look on YN34's face, she was staring intensely at her hand,her eyebrows furrowed together.

When asked what was wrong, she didn't say anything.

Instead only pointed at her hand which  had turned a bright crimson red colour.

"we need to get a guard or something what's wrong with her hand!" JN39 whisper shouted towards his older friend who just hushed him with one of his fingers.

They both looked towards the little girl who had a shocked look on her face as she gazed down at her hand, the two boys had been arguing and hadn't been paying attention to her.

Once again they followed her gaze and saw a small pink flower, blooming from the palm of her hand.

"YN34, you got a quirk!" The winged boy called excitedly.