010

Kaito and daiki were spending the day with YN34 before she moved in with aizawa tommorow, they would still see her since they now attended U

Kaito and daiki were spending the day with YN34 before she moved in with aizawa tommorow, they would still see her since they now attended U.A. in the hero course, and since aizawa was a teacher he would need to bring YN34 into school with him, so they would see her almost everyday.

But they missed her, since they now attended school they had been too busy to come see her as often as they would have liked, they used to be with her almost every hour of the day, now they barely Saw her.

That's why they were using this Saturday to their advantage, since they had no school they could stay the whole day until she had to go to bed, even then they could stay for a few more hours until visiting hours were over.

Both of the boys had been invited out to  hang out with class 1-a but they declined, saying they had to go see someone special to them.

So now they were all squished together on the hospital bed while kaito and daiki were trying to get YN34 to say their newly discovered normal names.

"Say kaito, kai-to.. kai-to" he said, sounding out his name out for her to make things easier for her to learn, aizawa had told them to do this to make things more simple for her.

"K-ka-kai-k-kai-to..kaito" she stuttered, but successfully pronounced his name making both boys smile proudly at their sister.

Mr Aizawa had said that that YN34 was their sister since they all lived together in the facility; they had a sibling bond and they were closer than most friends since they had something nezu called 'shared trauma'.

"YEAHHHH! Well done YN34!" Both of them shouted in unison, which was weird since it was quite rare they agreed on anything without at least one argument first.

"Let's try my name okay, dai-ki.. dai-ki can you say that.. dai-ki"

"D-d-da-dai-d-daik-d-dai..ki" she stammered, only managing to say it slowly with pauses in the middle of his name.

"Yeahhh, good job YN34, your doing really well" daiki complimented her, hating to admit that he was a tiny bit disappointed that she could say kaito's name better than his.

"She still said my name first" kaito stated smugly, rubbing it in daiki's face that YN34 said his name first.

"HEY THATS NOT FAIR YOU TOLD HER TO SAY YOUR NAME FIRST THATS NOT MY FAULT!!" daiki shouted, already getting defensive.

While they argued, YN34 listened, neither of the boys noticed the door opening but she did.

She saw aizawa who waved at her before walking over to the two boys who were now arguing about who she liked better out of the two boys.

Aizawa looked fed up at the two boys, who were now using their quirks on eachother.

Kaito was making feathers fly everywhere trying to get one to peirce daiki, while the latter had a tiny ball of energy floating around his fingers, aiming it towards kaito.

Aizawa activated his quirk, making daiki's energy disappear, and all of kaito's feathers fall to the floor.

He goes to pull them apart since they had began to start fist fighting, but as soon as he pulled them apart with a hand on each of their shoulders he was quickly stopped by a green vine covered with pink and white flowers sprouting from the floor, wrapping around aizawa's wrist tightly.

He looked shocked before his eyes searched around the room, eventually landing on YN34 who was avoiding all eye contact and was curled up in a ball, looking terrified.

Shota cancelled her quirk releasing his hands from the deathly grip the vines had on him.

He tried to make his way over but daiki placed a hand on his shoulder, halting him in his place, the two young boys walked over to her, both sitting on opposite sides on the edge of the bed.

Daiki stroked her hair while kaito had a hand placed on her shoulder.

"we're sorry for scaring you YN34, we were being too rough with eachother and Mr Aizawa was only helping us so we didn't get too hurt" daiki said, he had always been the more responsible one out of the two boys.

"Yeah but you might of hurt Mr Aizawa with your quirk, maybe you should say sorry to him" kaito said, rubbing his thumb comfortingly on her shoulder as she sniffled.

"S-s-s-so-sorry. I-i s-sorry"

"It's okay kid, now, I came to tell you, its almost time for your naptime" aizawa stated patting her head.