003

Things only started to go downhill once the doctors discovered YN34'S quirk

Not only did she have even more injections, but she now had to ruthlessly train her quirk.

This only hurt her, and she didn't like that, she just wanted to leave this place with her two roomates, without all the hurt, that the doctors gave her.

Dr kiyoshu made it his objective to push her quirk past it's limit.

Her quirk was called flowers, allowing her to manipulate anything nature related, like the obvious flowers, but also plants, wood, vines, moss, and parts of the plants, like seeds, roots and all sorts of fruit. She could make plants grow, move and even attack, she could even make them rise from the ground and walk if she really wanted to.

She could even revive withered or dead plants. She could use her quirk for defense and support, cause flowers and other plants to bloom instantaneously, control spores and pollen, and bring plants back to life and make them sprout seeds, fruits and berries, use plant chemicals to heal people, objects or manipulate their properties for a wide range of effects.

She can project thorns from her palms at a distance, she can grow vines to entangle opponents, the doctors also discovered that YN34 can also control plants in their altered forms, like processed forms, like cotton clothing, fabric or paper.

Right now, it was her turn to train her quirk, which is why she was being carried down the long white tiled hallway by one of the guards.

Uncontrollable yet silent tears poured down her pale face, she hated training her quirk.

She was being taken to the training room by one of the nicer guards he was a young man, twenty one, he was quite scrawny to be a guard but still extremely strong and the only guard that wasn't extremely mean or creepy.

He wasn't a perfect guy though.

He finally stopped infront of a set of double doors, he kicked it open with his foot before dropping YN34 onto her feet and locking the door behind him so the little girl wouldn't get out.

She was allowed a minute to sit and cry before Dr kiyoshi ordered her to get up over the intercom.

She reluctantly stood up, resorting to backing away into the back wall once seeing another boy across the room.

He looked to be around ten, to anyone else that wouldn't be threatening, but YN34 was terrified, she had no interest of going anywhere near the boy, he was scary, he had light pink hair with streaks of red throughout l, but it wasn't dyed, completely natural.

He too had pale white skin, but he contained small red burn marks all over his arms.

"Fight using your quirks, don't be scared to hurt each other" Dr Kiyoshu's voice boomed once again from the intercom.

The pink haired boy reluctantly took a step forward while staring at YN34 that had already begun to back away.

"YN34 fight or you will be punished" Kiyoshu spoke calmly but his voice was filles with malice.

She too walked forward reluctantly, refusing to look directly into the boys eyes.

They stood their for what felt like hours which was only a few minutes before the boy finally started to use his quirk.

He didn't want to send a surprise attack towards her so instead he lit up his hand to warn her of what was to come, which thankfully went unnoticed by the doctors watching them start to fight.

In return YN34 hesitantly activated her quirk, small flowers growing in her hair while more bloomed in her hand.
She definetely didn't have the most intimidating quirk.

But he found this adorable, he didn't want to have to fight this beautiful frail little girl, and his fire quirk would obviously overpower her plant quirk, he could just burn everything.

But that's why kiyoshu, placed them together, he wanted to see what they would do in a challenging situation, the young boy would have to get over the guilt of hurting a three year old and the younger girl would have to learn to fight someone in an impossible situation.

It all made sense in his own head.

And then it started, fire surrounded her , she couldn't do anything, it would all fuel the fire, her quirk was useless.

"YN34 do something" Dr kiyoshu ordered from the protection of a viewing room with two guards and Dr Akio, kiyoshu was far too busy with the match to even notice the rage that filled Akio's face, YN34 was defenseless and everyone in the room knew it, yet kiyoshu kept pushing.

But eventually his toy will break and Dr Akio knew that for a fact.

YN34 was starting to get warm as the flames were closing in, getting closer, in a matter of minutes she would be burnt .

She tried shooting thorns at the boy in hopes that distracting him might work but she couldn't see where to aim and the fire wouldn't let anything pass through, anything she tried to fight back with just got burnt.

So she gave up, she gave up fighting because she was useless in a situation like this.

So she collapsed back down onto the floor, sobbing into her own arms, awaiting the fire to get enclose on her and then the punishment she would get later for not winning or fighting back.

Luckily for her all the Cameras were rendered useless because of the smoke that now filled the room, suffocating her.

All that could be heard was YN34'S
ear-piercing scream as the fire enclosed her, parts of her skin bubbling up in the boiling hot temperature of the fire.

"That's enough, get her out"