015

Being scared awake by the students of 1-A wasn't one of YN34'S favourite things to experience, she was terrified, aizawa was next to her on the floor but he looked way too peaceful to wake up, she didn't want to bother him, so instead she sat stil...

Being scared awake by the students of 1-A wasn't one of YN34'S favourite things to experience, she was terrified, aizawa was next to her on the floor but he looked way too peaceful to wake up, she didn't want to bother him, so instead she sat still, staring down at her hands as tears welled up in her eyes.

The whole class felt extremely bad for waking her, and now the little girl was just say there in silence.

YN34 could sit still in that chair all day but then she remembered something aizawa had told her the night before, while he was talking to her about bringing her to work.

'You should try to speak to them, it could be good for you'

YN34 did want to talk to them, but she could see them all Whispering about her, all but kaito and daiki who were talking amongst themselves. daiki sat infront of kaito, the black haired boy sat right at the front next to a masked grey haired boy with multiple arms, kaito sat beside a spiky haired blonde boy, he had a scowl on his face which made the little girl wonder if something had made him sad. She hoped not.

Getting a sudden burst of courage she picked up the crutches which were leant beside her and took herself towards kaito as fast as she could since he was no longer talking to anyone and daiki was speaking to the grey haired boy.

The whole class was quite shocked at what she did, they thought she'd stay glued to that chair forever.

Kaito picked her up gently, being careful of her legs and sat her on his knee where she hugged him tightly, scared of the group of eyes staring at her.

The red haired boy glanced around the room, practically growling at all of his nosy classmates, but his staring was cut short when he head the little girl in his arms whimpered while pushing her head further into his chest.

He noticed how scared she looked, she looked more than scared, terrified. He didn't like that, in those moments he felt the need to protect her from his classmates, he knew they would never hurt her but she needed comforting.

He wrapped his wing around her in an attempt to make her feel better, his wing hugged her closer to him.

Memories came rushing back to class 1-A, that was the exact position they had found them during the explosion, they had been buried under rubble and kaito was hugging her with his wing. That was a traumatising day for most, but to some this hit hard, even bakugou was being quiet for once, mina was crying, sobbing quietly while denki and kirishima hugged her, a stray tear evident on both the boys faces.

Midoriya had started to mumble again, uraraka was crying, Iida was Trying to get everyone to calm down by waving his hands around.

Todoroki had a gloomy look on his face, all he wanted to do in those moments was apologise to the small girl, he wanted to apologise for not being able to save her sooner. He had a family, she had no one, the closest thing she had to a family in those times were kaito and daiki, all todoroki wanted to do in that moment was go see his mother.

Bakugou was quiet, he hadn't been shouting at anyone to shutup or to get a grip, he was just staring, right at the front of the room. He should have saved her sooner. He felt guilty, he was for once not angry at anyone but himself. He was angry that he didn't find the facility sooner, angry at his cluelessness.

YN34 sat still, facing away from 1-a, she had been told by kaito to go back to sleep, so she had, she didn't have a clue that any of this was even happening.