011

today was the day, YN34 was finally allowed to leave the hospital with Mr aizawa, and she was really excited

When shota aizawa entered the room, she would have jumped up with joy if her legs hadnt been broken.

"So are you ready to leave?" He questioned picking up the crutches from the corner of the room and helping her out of bed, giving her a quick crash course on how to use them before they leave.

The ride down the elevator was exciting for YN34 since she had never been on one before and aizawa even let her press the buttons to go down. At first she was really scared but after a few seconds she got the hang of it making aizawa smile.

But as soon as they got outside She went back to being a petrified little girl again, it was a warm day, one of those days where you could feel the sun burning your scalp, and that scared her, including the millions of other things she hadn't seen before.

That was the thing about YN34, she didn't trust anything that she didn't know for a fact, and that included basically everything that she had never seen before, which meant aizawa had alot of explaining to do.

YN34 was walking incredibly slow, and that meant aizawa was too, and he wanted to make sure he got home and she has enough time to settle in before she had to sleep.

"Do you want me to carry you kid?" He asks holding out his arms.

She hesitates, but eventually agrees.

He nods and picks her up in one of his arms, grabbing her crutches with the other.

The other thing aizawa noticed about her was that she never complained, he knew her legs definetely hurt so much more than she ever told anyone, the doctors had even said that it was one of the worst breaks they had ever seen, if her legs get any worse they said they'd have to amputate.

That scared him, that someone so young, a four year old has the chance of losing her legs forever.

He arrived at his car, with those thoughts haunting his mind while he strapped her into the back seat.

She once again freaked out at first but once she heard aizawa promise things would be okay she calmed down a little, she would do anything to make aizawa happy.

While he drove he remembered that h3 had practically no food in his fridge at all and that he had been at the hospital so much he had totally forgotten to buy anything.

He quickly pulled into a parking space at the supermarket, and took YN34, grabbing a shopping trolley, placing her into the seat of it so she was facing him while he shopped.

He grabbed milk, eggs and cheese, along with juice before moving onto the fruit Isle.

"Do you want anything specific?" He questioned, looking down on her as she shook her head, staring down at her bandaged knees that dangled down from the cart.

Aizawa didn't know what she liked, so he just grabbed a bunch of random things he had seen the look on her face and he knew that she was terrified.

She was scared of new things and the supermarket was defineteky new.

He tried to think of something that might make her less scared of things, something that would also enable her to have something that somewhat relates to a normal childhood.

He knew that her childhood would never be completely normal, she had been used as an experiment for the first three years of her life, she couldn't do anything, she must be petrified.
Who wouldn't be she had lived her whole life in fear of  'the scary men' and then she was taken away, she had never known anything but that facility and she was just thrown out into the world, with no knowledge of what to expect, but she was just supposed to know what everyone expected of her.

Aizawa pitied her, she had never owned a toy, ever played with kids her age, never played with anyone, never had parents to take care of her and now she was in a new environment with new people, she was so young, she didn't even have a name.

But it dawned on him, a toy...

He walked quickly towards the top Isle, watching as her eyes darted at all the colours, but her eyes stared at one thing.

It was a white stuffed bunny, it had black buttoned eyes, her eyes sparkled as she looked at it, yet she stayed silent, aizawa followed her gaze, picking the bunny up and handing it to her.

"Do you want it" he asked, holding the bunny out for her.

She stared at it for a minute, but aizawa was patient with her, she looked back up at him, looking for any sign of sarcasm or amusement and hesitantly nodded, weakly taking it from his arms, it was soft, to her it felt comforting.

She hugged it tightly making aizawa smile, he continued to shop, looking down at her occasionally only to see her enjoying her new toy.

Once he was finished with the shopping he walks towards the checkout, once their he saw a young man, maybe his age or abit younger sat, waiting for someone to place their shopping down.

While scanning he noticed how scared the little girl looked infront of him, he also noticed how creepy aizawa looked, like a tired homeless man.

"Excuse me sir is that your daughter?" He questioned suspiciously eyeing the man as he waited for all his shopping to be scanned.

"Yes she is" he replied, taking the stuffed toy from her grasp, making her whimper slightly, and placing it down for the clerk to scan.

"Sweety is he your father" the clerk said now standing and talking directly to the girl, who just cowerd away from him and started to cry, it seemed she didn't like new people either.

Aizawa rushed to her side, picking her up out from the trolley and hugged her, hoping it might help her stop crying, which it successfully did.

"Oh, I-i'm really sorry sir, p-please don't report me" the clerk stammered, scanning the bunny quickly before handing it to aizawa who only hummed in response to the clerks request, he wouldn't report him but he didn't want to disturb the now sleeping girl in his arms. she really must have been tired.

Aizawa payed for his shopping before taking it all out to his car, strapping her in, handing her the bunny as she subconsciously held it close in her sleep.

He was sot of glad she was asleep since he didn't want her to get scared of the car again.

He headed home after that.