012

"Come on, let's get you inside" aizawa mumbled, slowly picking up the sleeping girl and taking her out of the car

But then it dawned on him, he had cats and she had probably never seen a cat before, how stupid could you get.

YN34 yawned tiredly from aizawa's arms, indicating to him that she had just woken up, great.

He took the bags of shopping out of the car and whispered reassuring words to her, since she had once again gotten scared, not realising where she was.

Aizawa placed her down on one of his stools in the kitchen and started to put shopping away, he had just finished when her heard sniffling from the kids direction, he turned round quickly to see his cat circling her chair, trying to get up so he could reach her feet which she had tucked onto the seat so that he had no way in getting her.

Aizawa found it quite difficult not to at least smile at this encounter, but he realised that he would probably have to do something about it, he couldnt just leave her like that.

"It's okay kid, it's just a cat, he's not gonna hurt you, he's nice" aizawa said picking up the cat and holding him out towards her, "stroke him, he wont hurt you"

She slowly reached her hand out to the cat, curious as to what he would do, but as soon as the cat moved towards it she flinched backwards pulling her hand with her.

"Hey, kid it's alright" aizawa said, stroking his cat on the head.

YN34 scooted forward slightly, holding her hand out like aizawa told her to, waiting for the cat to come sniff at it.

Aizawa realised now how similar the kid was to a cat, she was nervous and jumpy, and she didn't really socialise with humans, just the thought made him chuckle slightly.

The cat slowly stepped towards the young girl, sniffing at her hand before deciding that she was okay and rubbing his head against the girl.

"Kid, this is kenso" aizawa said motioning towards the cat, she nodded in reply and continued stroking him.

Aizawa smiled, walking towards the fridge, "You hungry?" He called from behind the fridge door, looking back at her just in time to see her nod.

Seeing as the cat Walked away from her aizawa lifted her up And took her to the dining room table which was still in view of the kitchen since no doors or walls divided them.

Aizawa walked up to the stove, deciding to make on of the only things he had learnt how to cook.

Ramen.

Once he had finished he place the bowl down infront of her along with a cup filled halfway with water

"T-th-tha-thank y-y-you " she stuttered  rather innocently, while each of them ate.

"Your welcome kid" aizawa said, checking the time after they both finished, deciding that he should probabpy give her a bath before she went to bed.

By the time YN34 was out from having her bath she was very tired which aizawa hated to admit he was relieved, he was probably more tired than her, he could've been sleeping all day if she wasn't here, but he didnt mind.

Aizawa arrived her to his bed once she had changed into pajamas, tucking he in.

"Goodnight, sweet dreams kid" qizawa said to her half asleep form.

"N- night night a- aizawa" she whispered, aizawa was proud of her, she almost managed to say it without stuttering.