Ladynoir(Not my story)

Hello everyone! This story is called "Until Eternity" by Miraculously_sinful. I split the first chapter and second chapter into two pieces so there would be enough room for the sin and smutt. This is by far the best story I have ever read on Wattpad and deserves so much more love than it has already. I would rate this a 10/10 in sin. Enjoy!

"And you're sure we should be doing this, Chaton?" Ladybug asked in a sweet voice, unsure of what Chat Noir's brilliant plan would bring. Unsure of the consequences their action might have to bring. Unknown of the pain she would soon be going through.

Ladybug and Chat Noir have been dating for a while now, yet they never got to reveal their identities to one another. Ladybug always said it would be too dangerous, and she wouldn't want to put him at risk.

While she was perfectly fine with seeing Chat Noir as Chat Noir only, at least until they had defeated Hawk Moth, Chat Noir was devastated.

He loved Ladybug with all of his heart, but he needed more. He needed to spend time with her other than once a day for an hour as they were patrolling, they were only doing other things for a little while, other things that were in fact in his favour, but he wanted more than physical affection. He wanted her, all of her.

He was hurting by the thought that he wouldn't even know who his girlfriend truly was, what she was up to all day and night, who her friends and parents were. He couldn't stop thinking about wether or not they'd know each other as their civilian selves. His head was spinning for hours every night.

He couldn't take her home with him, introduce her to his father. He couldn't take her out on little dates for no reason whatsoever at any time. He could only schedule a date with her, and they'd always get interrupted.

Chat Noir would have never left her on his own force, but maybe he would if something gave him a chance out. Not forever, but until he had found her.

"I'm sure, Milady," Chat Noir smiled as he intertwined their hands, pulling her closer to him as he would place a soft kiss onto her lips.

"But, Chat Noir, you know we can't-"

"-Reveal our identities yet, I know," He rolled his eyes and let go of Ladybug's hand.

"I'm just not willing to risk your life, Kitty," Ladybug tried to cheer him up as she had noticed the change in mood.

"We're both putting our lives at risk every single day to keep Paris safe, yet you're not willing to reveal our identities to one another? It's like you don't even love me!" Chat Noir freaked.

He knew she loved him, but he didn't understand why it would be a risk, after all they could die any day during a fight anyway.

"What are you talking about?" Ladybug questioned, feeling offended by such ridiculous exclamation, yet she had tears in her eyes.

She knew she was hurting her precious Chat Noir, but she couldn't do anything about it. Ladybug would've never been able to forgive herself if something happened to him because of her.

"Your best friend knows your identity, why couldn't I know?!" Chat Noir yelled, feeling the anger in him rise.

It had always bothered him, ever since Ladybug confessed she had told her best friend. They were already in a relationship when she did, yet she trusted her best friend more than her own boyfriend.

It grew windier on top of the Eiffel Tower as it got darker. It was nighttime, but Chat Noir had asked Ladybug to catch up. Usually she never agreed on 'catching up' except for this very night when she did.

However, the wind was cold, too cold for Ladybug's liking, causing her entire body to start shivering.

"S-She figured it o-out herself," Even her teeth were chattering.