Marichat(Not my story)

Hello everyone! This story is called 'Miraculous Sins', written by LilMiraculous. The chapter of the story is called 'Almost Caught'. I would rate this story 8/10 in sin. I really enjoyed reading this and suggest to check it out. Enjoy!

Marinette was in her room doing her algebra homework. For the past 2 months, Chat Noir has been visiting alot more often than usual. Ever since, things have gotten a little bit more heated between the two.

"Ughhh! This is so difficult to solve, "she said digging her fingers in her hair. She soon heard a knock on the window and instantly knew that it was Chat. She let him in and continued with her work.

"Hey, Kitty, you okay?" She asked finally getting the hang of her homework and solving each question as fast as she could.

"Yeah, i'm good. What's that you're doing?" He asked walking over to her. He laughed, "algebra?" He asked, sitting down onto her mini beanbag behind him, "that's so easy, princess."

"Easy for you to say. Can you help me? Please, Chat?" She asked, begging him, otherwise she will stay up all night trying to figure it out.

"No, " he said sitting back and enjoying himself, "no, no, no, and no, " he said.

"Chat, please. I'll do anything for you, " she said, not even thinking before she spoke. Surely, Chat wouldn't give her some stupid dare to do or tell her to do something way off bounds.

"Anything?" He asked, sitting up.

"Anything, anything you want. Please, " she said turning back to her work.

"Okay, if I help you, I get a kiss on the lips, " he said smiling.

"Wha-what? C-Chat, no!" She exclaimed, looking away as she blushed. She then thought about it and groaned," f-fine, but just one kiss," she said.

"One kiss," he said walking over to her to help with her algebra homework,"Ohhh, okay i get it now," she said.

*1 hour later*

The two sat down together on Marinette's bed, facing each other. It felt so awkward after they shared a kiss. They haven't said a word to each other since,"C-Chat?" she asked, looking into his electrifying green eyes as he came closer to her.

"Mari, I want you right now," he said looking into her bluebell eyes as they leaned in. She could feel his hot breath on her face. She blushed and bit her bottom lip,"when are you going to kiss me?" she asked right before their lips met.

The kiss was rough as they both fought dominance, obviously Chat won. He pushed her down and got onto her. They broke away for air, only to smash their lips against each other right after.

His hands went down to her thighs and squeezed them gently. He eventually took off her top, kissing her collarbone and kissing her neck. She moaned as soon as he found her sweet spot and he kept on sucking and licking over that one spot.

He pulled away and admired the mark he just gave her and got off her. He unzipped his suit and took it off. She got up off the bed and helped him with the rest.

"You look so hot right now, Mari," he said, spreading her legs. She bit her lips as his face got closer to her pussy,"ahhh, C-Chat!" she moaned. He sucked on her pussy, circling his tongue inside and ramming two fingers inside of her at once.

"Chat, mmm, don't stop," she moaned as her grip on his hair tightened.

"You like that, princess?" He asked as he continued to suck on her pussy, giving her all the pleasure she could ask for.

"Yesss!," she said, moaning his name.

She screamed as she rode out her high and cummed all over his face.

"My God, Chat, that felt so good," she said, sitting up.

"I know, princess. I could tell that you were enjoying yourself," he said. He got up and pulled down his boxers, revealing his big cock. She blushed and stared at it. She finally had the courage to look at him. He chuckled as soon as she did.

"Don't worry, princess, you'll enjoy this, trust me," he said, flipping her over so her ass was in the air. She placed her face in her pillow as he entered her from behind. They both moaned at the feeling. He kept going until he was fully inside of her and began to move.

"F-fuck, Chat," she moaned, biting her bottom lip. He picked up his pace and was pounding into her. He hit her g-spot once and kept on hitting it, making her legs shake uncontrollably. Cum was dripping down her thighs and soon went to his thigh as he kept thrusting fast into her.

"AHHH! Chat, fuck, h-harder," she screamed as he continued to hit her g-spot every time. The sounds of their skins slapping against each other and heavy panting filled the room.

"What the heck is going on up there?" her mother asked, looking over at her husband, who was also confused.

"I've no idea," he said, walking over to the fridge to take out some leftover pasta. Her mother got up and headed upstairs. She knocked on the door and they stopped what they were doing.

"S-shit, Chat, hide," she said to him, getting up and grabbing a towel. Her mother soon came in.

"Honey, is everything okay? We heard some noises and I decided to come in and check up on you to see if you were alright," her mother said.

"O-oh yeah, i'm f-fine, I was just about t-to get in the shower," she felt something dripping down her legs and closed her legs shut.

"Oh, okay. Hurry up, dinner is nearly ready," her mother said, walking out and closing the door behind her.

"Shit...," she whispered to herself. Chat came out from his hiding spot before Marinette began to blush. She brought her hands over her face. She was extremely embarrassed.

Chat chuckled and walked over to her and kissed her,"can I join you...in the shower?" he asked, taking the towel off her.

She rolled her eyes and walked towards the bathroom,"if you want."

I hope you enjoyed this short story! I tried to write a bit faster this time. Check out the original story and take a read. Leave suggestions and stay connected!
Word Count:1082