Nalya(Not my story)

Hello guys! I promised to update quicker so I wrote this as neat as possible and as quick as possible. I have always shipped nalya and still continue to so I decided to write about the ship. This chapter is from the story 'Miraculous Sins', written by LilMiraculous. The chapter name is 'Let Me Take Care of You.' Enjoy!

Alya and Nino have been dating for about one month. They lost their virginity to one another about two weeks ago. Alya has been extremely horny lately. She wants to be fucked everyday.

"D-Daddy ahh fuuuck just like that," Nino literally slammed into her ass, making it hard for Alya to control her moans,"fuck, Alya, you feel so good." Alya was screaming his name just like he asked her to,"you like that dirty whore, huh?" After one hour of good sex, they eventually reached their high and came.

They got ready for school and left the house. They got to the front of the school to meet with Adrien and Marinette,"hey guys, Alya are you okay?" Marinette asked with concern, but they already know they were fucking before coming to school. "Yeah, you seem out of breath, Nino," Adrien said. Adrien and Marinette laughed very hard until they couldn't breathe,"haha very funny you guys. Don't forget that you two were the same, so shut it." They got to class and Miss Madeline, their new teacher came in and said,"open your books and head to page 137."

-----------------------------------------------------During Class----------------------------------------------------------

"Hey, want to go to the old locker room and have some...fun," Nino whispered to Alya. She quickly agreed by nodding her head with a smirk. They ended up leaving the classroom without the teacher noticing them. As soon as they reached the door, Alya pushed Nino against one of the lockers,"I'm going to take care of you, my prince." She bent down and unbuckled his belt and took his big cock. She spat on her hand and pumped his dick before putting it deep in her throat,"Fuck...A-Alya, that feels good, don't stop." She sucked on his dick, licked his dick, and gagged on his dick a few times,"Alya, I am going to cum, oh shit-" Nino yelled in pleasure. He felt a knot in his stomach and knew he was going to cum. Alya opened her mouth to let the hot seed pour down her throat. It burnt her throat a little bit but she managed to swallow it.

"That felt good," Alya confirmed before kissing Nino. They soon went back to class, happily.

I know this was a very short story and the shortest story I have ever written, but since Nalya is very underrated, I couldn't find stories to write, so I had to make the best of this one. I really hoped you guys enjoyed this very short story and make sure to leave suggestions!

Word Count:491