Adrienette(Not my story)

Hey everyone! This story is called 'Touch me' and is written by miraculouslylilia. I would rate this story a 11/10 in smutt. The chapter is called 'look at yourself' Enjoy!

"Perfect" he smiled lifting her up bridal style and carrying her up the three flights of stairs then the ladder to her room. 

Their lips quickly connected in a rush to feel one another's touch and-

"I have something I wanna try," he whispered as their lips parted, "what is it?" she said looking up at him, "well it's kinda..." he stammered unable to explain it. "Tell me," she said cupping his cheeks.

"Well I was thinking," He said pulling her against him, "since you're always trying to keep quiet," he paused looking at her lips. "And I want to hear those pretty little moans of yours," he said pulling her in tighter, "so I got something where you can't cover your mouth." He said lifting her chin up to kiss her.

"Like what?" She asked with a slight tilt of her head, he resisted a smirk but it didn't work, he dug into his pocket, "handcuffs," he said with a sly wink.

"Mhm kinky," she snickered draping her arms over his shoulders. His hand slid down to her ass lifting her up. She wrapped her legs around his torso and leaned over on him.

He brought them to the wall, he slammed her against the wall and quickly brought his hand to her core, he parted their lips and devoured her porcelain skin.

His hand massaged her core through her cloth, he turned her around and pushed her front forward against the wall. He pulled down the zipper on her dress resisting the urge not to tear it off her, but she looked too pretty in it, he'd want to see her in it again so that'd be a waste.

"We're gonna need the safe word tonight," he said pressing against her ass, "you want this?" He asked over her shoulder. She nodded her head slowly. "Mari...you're gonna have to use your words, darling, or I won't know what you want." He said huskily. "Fuck-yes," she whined, "good girl." He whispered and let her dress fall to the ground under her.

He massaged her core pushing his fingers back and forth through her laced cloth, "take it off," she whimpered. "Yes ma'am," he smirked and tore it off.

He rocked his hands constantly, he knew sweet spots pretty well so he would take advantage of that, he knew when he heard her pretty little whining and whimpering he was there. He could tell when she wasn't speaking at all that was the best, when she held her breath to resist moaning, which he hated.

He'd just want to hear her.

He plunged two fingers inside her, making her weak, "fuck-A-Adrien." She whimpered throwing her head over his shoulder. Her nails dug into his back, "God I love it when you say my name," he said pumping his fingers in and out of her. "Say it again," He said pushing her harder against the wall.

"Adrien, f-fuck i'm gonna cum, Adrien," she whined. "Yeah? Not yet," he said throwing her over his shoulder. He brought her to the bed and threw her down. She laid down and he put her legs over his broad shoulders.

He licked between her wet folds, circling his tongue around her clit. She fisted her sheets as her raven hair was spread back on the covers.

"Fuck, Adrien i'm gonna cum," she screamed he flicked his tongue, circling her walls faster. She was reaching her limit, "fuck, i'm coming," she cried out.