Lukanette(Not my story)

Welcome back, everyone! This chapter is about the ship 'lukanette.'  This chapter is written by 'localpadreader.' The story that this chapter is based on is called, 'MLB smutt one shots.' Enjoy!

Marinette was cutting carrots for dinner,"Ow, fuck!" Marinette yelled. Luka came rushing down the stairs and asked,"Mari, what happened? Are you okay, my darling?"

"I'm fine, I guess, just cut my finger a little bit," Luka rushed over to Marinette and gave her a big warm hug,"I'm so sorry that happened, do you need a kiss to make it better?"

"As a matter of fact, I do," Marinette replied with a smile.

They shared a long kiss.

Luka pulls back, but Marinette wanted more,"I thought we were done, Marinette," Luka smirked,"Oh yeah right," Marinette replied quickly with a sad tone in her voice. Luka pulls her in, centimeters away from kissing Marinette.

Marinette smirks, Luka pulls her in to a french kiss,"mmph!" Marinette slightly moaned. Luka pulls away with a string of spit connecting their mouths. "Luka...I need more, please, daddy," Mari says, seductively.

"Well then," Luka starts kissing Marinette's neck, sucking and biting her neck,"I think I will give you more, just be a good girl for me, okay?" "Yes, daddy." Marinette replies.

Luka undresses Marinette and sets her on the counter.

Slowly, he kisses his way down to her pussy. He makes it to her pussy and starts licking and sucking on it,"mmph! Oh my God, Luka!" Marinette yelped. "Does that feel good?" "y-yes," Mari says while tilting her head back and closing her eyes. Luka sticks his tongue into her dripping, wet hole. "Oh my God, Luka, fuck me!" Marinette screams. Luka takes his hand and rubs her clit, super fast. "I'm going to cum!" Before Marinette could moan once again, she came in Luka's mouth. Luka licked every last drop of cum. Marinette moaned for the last time that night, "Did that feel good?" Luka asked. "Yes daddy...it felt great!" Marinette said. "Good, you should get dressed now and finish dinner." "I-I will."

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I know it was extremely short but I have covid so I am not feeling so great. I tried to update as quickly as possible and I am sorry if it was too long. Make sure to leave suggestions!
Word Count:399