Ladrien(Not my story)

Hey everyone! This chapter is based on the ship 'ladrien.' The writer of this chapter is KhalynKelley. The story is called 'Miraculous Sins/One-Shots' and chapter name 'Sexting: Ladrien Flashbacks.' I would rate this a 1000/10 in sin. Enjoy!

Adrien ran his hand through his hair, sighing out while sitting at his desk in his hotel room. He just got done doing another photo shoot for his father. He truly missed his lady. He would go see her but she was in Paris, while he was in America.

They did have facetime and texting though, so it wasn't as boring. After sitting there for what felt like hours, he got up and headed to the shower. He turned on the shower water and stripped. While washing his hair, he couldn't help but let his mind wonder to his beautiful lovebug.

Marinette...Ladybug, he was getting hard just thinking about the last time he showered with her. He groaned out, remembering her small, delicate hands wrapped around his hard member. She was on her knees, sucking him off while his father was in his room.

But Adrien didn't have any care of the world. He was getting the best blowjob by his love. Her raven hair was wet from being right under the shower head. Her perky little mounds swaying side to side. Her hard pink nipples wanting attention.

He loved her nipples, no, adore her nipples. Let's not forget about her tight ass. Adrien let out another groan but this time louder. His hand traveled to his now hard member.

Oh how Adrien loved her ass, especially when he took her from behind, enjoying watching her ass jiggle when he snaps into her, ramming into her.

Adrien's mind started to wonder to a time when Marinette, who was in her superhero form, and him were having sex.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh, God, Adrien." Right now, Ladybug was on Adrien's bed with her on her stomach, and ass in the air. Adrien was standing behind her, plunging his pointer finger and middle finger into her tight pussy. He was preparing her for another excellent fuck.

Ladybug was a moaning mess already. She has already been eaten out and came undone 3 times, and then finally, Adrien showed her pussy some mercy. He smirked at the thought of her cumming around his long thick fingers.

"Lovebug, why don't you be a good hero and help a poor kitty out. He's dying to have a sweet treat," Ladybug moans got louder when Adrien picked up his pace. He was so needy for her juices,"Come on baby bug, let me taste you," Adrien whined, moving his fingers even faster than before.

Ladybug cried out, tightening her pussy around the blonde's fingers, letting her juices free. Adrien immediately took his fingers out of her and got on his knees, diving into the bug's pussy.

Ladybug squealed in surprise, trying to move her body away from him, but Adrien dug his nails into the soft flesh of her ass and pulled her back into his face.

Spreading her ass cheeks wider than they already were, he practically shoved his tongue into her hole. All the poor bug could do was let out whimpers. She was so turned on by her kitty. She knew that the blonde loved her ass but not like this.

After making sure all the juice was gone, Adrien removed his face from in between her cheeks. He bit her ass, making her gasp in surprise. "God, I love this ass," he groaned, groping her. "This ass is all mine, right, baby?" Adrien cooed. "All yours, kitty. All yours to fuck," Ladybug moaned back.

With a smile in approval, he moved away from her until his member was against her hole. Marinette groaned at the touch. She was so sensitive from her orgasm. She felt like if he put the tip of him into her she would explode, and that's what she did. Without a warning, the blonde snapped his hips forward, forcing his large member into the bug's tight pussy.

"Fuck!" They both yelled at the same time,"Goddamn it, bug, didn't I just stretch your ass out two days ago?" Adrien groaned. The bluenette was just as tight as when they had sex the first time.

All the hero could do was answer with a nod. She didn't expect the blonde to ram into her like that. She loved the mixture of pleasure and pain when he did that, so she wasn't complaining. Giving the bug time to get used to his size, Adrien began to pull out until his tip was still in her then slid back into her with ease. The blonde earned small little moans and whimpers while doing this a couple more times.

Picking up his pace, Adrien sat his hands on Ladybug's hips, pulling her back into him. "O-oh..mmm..my gosh," The bluenette managed to choke out. After a little while, the room was filled with Ladybug's moans and screams. Adrien groans, and the sound of skin slapping together fills the silence. By this time, Adrien would ask his lovely lady questions while they are having sex.

Not like, 'how was work today?' questions, no. More like 'how good am I fucking you?' kind of questions.

"Fuck, baby, you feel so good around my cock," Adrien cooed,"Tell me, what is your name?"

"I-I don't know...fuck, I don't know," the bluenette cried out. The pleasure was to much to the point where she didn't give a fuck about her name, only the fact that her boyfriend was fucking the shit out of her. Adrien snickered,"How fucking pathetic," Adrien took one of his hands off the bluenette's hips and grabbed her hair, bringing her backside against his chest.

Growling in her ear he began to pick up his pace, earning a gasp from the hero,"do you like that lovebug? Do you love it when I pull your hair while I pound into you?" Ladybug groaned in response, but that wasn't the response he was looking for.

With that, Adrien bent her back over with her ass still in the air, and took his member out of her pussy before slowly pushing it into her annual hole,"Adrien!" The bluenette shrieked, but moaned when his dick started to move in and out of the little hole,"Mhm, looks like we have to stretch out this one some more, don't you think, lovebug?" Adrien was in love with the sight in front of him.

His lady had sweat glistening to her neck, while her face was stuffed into the pillows with her nice toned ass in the air. His hand was still in her hair while both of her hands were on top of his. He was purely in love. Still thrusting into her hole, Adrien used his free hand to grab her right ass cheek into his hands, rubbing it slightly before smacking it.

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!" The bluenette chanted. She was enjoying herself just as much as he was. She liked it rough, so he gave it to her rough.

It felt like an hour until Adrien felt his balls tighten up,"I'm going to cum!" The bluenette squeaked,"me too," the blonde responded. Right before he could do so, he was pulled out of his day dream with a knock at the door.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Snapping back to reality, Adrien took his hands off of his member and quickly cleaned himself.

Exiting the bathroom with a robe on, he quickly rushed to the hotel room,"yeah, yeah, i'm coming!" He yelled to whoever it was that was still knocking. 'I swear these people are so impatient.' Adrien thought to himself. Swinging the door open, he noticed that it was the hotel maid. Raising his eyebrow, he placed a hand on the wall,"yes?" he questioned. "Mr. Agreste, there is someone waiting to talk to you on line four. I came up here to tell you because you didn't answer your phone."

With an 'okay' and a 'thank you', he closed the door on the maid and walked to his hotel phone. He picked it up and pressed the call line to 4 and waited.

"Hey, babe. Wanna chat?"

That's a wrap! I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it. If I am being honest with y'all, ladrien is not my favorite ship, but I enjoyed writing it for some reason. I will catch y'all on the next chapter and leave suggestions!
Word Count:1429