Chapter 3

Next day
Becon academy

After a talk with Kaone and ozpin yesterday. General Kaone was preparing to fight Cardin.

With Kaone

Kaone was walking in the hall, only to meet blonde boy with a knight armour. He ask.

Kaone: You their!

The blonde boy turn around.

???: Yes?

Kaone: What's your name?

Jaune arc: Oh, your new here! My name is jaune arc.

Kaone: General Kaone.

Jaune: General? Are you from atlas?

Kaone: Atlas? *Laugh*

He laughed louder, many all the students to look at him confused. Kaone stop laughing.

Kaone: No nigga! I'm not from atlas! I'm from botswana from earth!

Jaune: bo-botswana?

???: he means his not from around here.

Kaone and Jaune looks at team rwby.

Blake: He told us about his world, and first of all, he's not from atlas.

Jaune: Oh!

Glynda: General Kaone, into arena! Cardin is waited for you.

Kaone: I'm coming thot!

Glynda: What did you said!?

Kaone:...... Nothing.

He wake through the arena, He see a bald guy, with knight armour, shield and sword. He could feel this guy was racist!

Kaone: So.... your Cardin?

Cardin: That's right! You must be the new guy?

Kaone: *nod*

Cardin: Ha! You can't scare me, Look at you! Are you from atlas?

Kaone:

Kaone: YOU UTTER FOOL! I'LL NOT FROM ALTAS YOU DUMB RACIST FUCK!!! I'LL FROM ANOTHER WORLD!!!

All the students look at him with downfounder expression. Team RWBY and JPNR were giggled or chucker. Cardin was extremely piss about, He decided to charge towards him, but Kaone stop laughing and dodges faster.

Kaone: Hey everyone, Look at him! He can't swing a sword!

Cardin: Shut up and die!

Kaone keeps dodging and dodging.

Kaone: What the matter Cardin? You can't fight the greaters general of the world.

Cardin was more fucking damn piss! He swung his sword faster to get a hit on Kaone. But this will shock the whole school, when Cardin was about to hit him, Only to be cautious by Kaone one hand, the whole stadiums were shock and jaw dropped.

Kaone: Cardin!

Kaone: You will be amazed see my new weapon!

Cardin: Wh-

He couldn't finish his words, only to be kicked by Kaone foot, sending him flying back.

Kaone: HYAHAHAHAHAHA!!! CARDIN!!! YOU HAVE MAKE THE SCHOOL ANGRY BY BULLY!!! IT IS TIME TO SEE MY GREATEST WEAPONS. MY PROUD NEW FORM... *Bullets coming out of his uniform* EMBODIES WHAT IS THE PINNACLE OF GERMAN ENGINEERING!!! ESSENTIALLY, I HAVE TRANSCENDED HUMANITY!!!

Everyone in the sits widen eyes and jaw dropped to see his body has a fucking machine gun in his gut!! Hell!! Even glynda and teacher hand their eyes wide and jaw dropped

Everyone in the sits widen eyes and jaw dropped to see his body has a fucking machine gun in his gut!! Hell!! Even glynda and teacher hand their eyes wide and jaw dropped. Except for ozpin who is still sipping his coffee.

Kaone: TAKE THIS, CARDIN!! THE MACHINE GUN IS CAPABLE OF FIRING 600 30mm ARMOUR-PIERCING ROUND PER-MINUTE! IT'LL WHITTLE YOU DOWN TO SIZE IN NO TIME AT ALL!!

Scene change

Ruby: OHMYGODLOOKATHIMWITHHISMACHINEGUN!!!! [Faints]

Yang and Blake: *droping amount of blood* muscles!

Weiss: [Faint]

Jaune: *shock* This guy has the machine gun on it!?

Scene change with Kaone and Cardin.

Cardin used his shield to block the machine gun.

*RATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATA*

The rain of bullets hitting Cardin shield, only to get through to his shield breaking it and sending him flying back with mountable shots (A/N: Don't worry jump dust bullets, he won't kill him) Cardin went down unconscious leaving his about weak. The whole place stands silent seeing the great general from earth defeated the dumbass bald man in the process. The amount of one student cheer shouted.

Nora: YEAH, GENERAL KAONE!! YOU SHOULD BREAK HIS LEGS!!!

Ren: Wow! Never in my life to see.... this!

Jaune: Me too!

Glynda:..... The winner is.... General Kaone.

To be continued