Chapter 5

Becon academy
11:00pm
3rd person pov

After Kaone finish the base under the cave, He's getting real tiring of this. He's exhausted makes want to sleep. He woke back to his dorm, only to be hit by a female.

???: Hey!

Kaone: Sorry, *yawn*..... I getting tired, so who are you?

Jack: Oh! I'm jack the ripper!

Kaone: Jack the ripper? Are you from london?

Jack: Uuuhhh no.

Kaone: And *yawn* are you a bit to young to go to academy.

Jack: *giggle* wow, you look- wait a minute! You that guy from the restaurant!

Kaone: Oh right. *yawn* well best been going.

Jack: Wait! Can I come with you, I'm new here.

Kaone:....... Sure.

Both of them went inside Kaone dorn.

Team RWBY Dorm
12:00pm

Ruby: Ok team, Our mission is to fine Kaone base.

Weiss: Can we ask professor ozpin about this?

Blake: Ozpin promise not to tell atlas about his weapons and vehicles.

Yang: Well yeah! He been hiding atlas airships from not been caution.

Weiss:...... I get the point.

Ruby: Ok, mission begins now!

Atlas hq
Same time as rwby.

General James ironwood, Look at the heat significant underground of emerald forest, he feels like something was hiding atlas.

Ironwood: *thought* Ozpin, your hiding something.... or someone.

Ironwood decided to send small teams of atlas soldiers to found was inside the emerald forest.

White fang camp
Same time as rwby and james ironwood.

Cinder was seeing on the video about a guy wearing a general outfits, even she saw that his not from remnants.... but earth. She even follows him in the hall

Flashback

Kaone was seen walking in the hall, while cinder was following. She keeps following until he turns on the left corner. She runs to catch him, she turn on the left corner to outside. She stops

Cinder: Where did he go?

Kaone: Right here.

Cinder was spook to see the general was behind her.

Cinder: How-

Kaone: Cinder falls~ You been following me all this time.

Cinder: Wha-

Kaone: Shhhhh *two fingers on her licks* I know your planning to burn down becon academy.

Cinder widen eyes, how did he know about salem plan?

Kaone: Oh~ I know about salem plan~ did you.

Cinder: *shock* How did you-

Kaone: Listen Cinder, I'll been watching you since you're recruiting bad guys to join... cult thing.

Cinder:......

Kaone: But in the end~ you and pathetic salem will be the end of it. You know that right?