Chapter 6: RAY vs RWBY

Emerald forest
3rd person pov

RAY: *ROARS*

Atlas, White fang and Team RWBY has their eyes wide and jaw dropped.

Atlas leader: Everyone fire!

Both sides fired their weapons to the RAY, But this only make RAY even mad. It jumps high and fall on the ground creating a crack. The RAY opens its jaw and fire laser out of it's mouth. RWBY quickly dodges the laser, the impacting the ground knocking atlas and white fang soldiers to the ground unconscious. The RAY turn towards team RWBY.

Ruby:..... Cool!

RAY: *ROARS AND CHARGES*

Ruby: Nevermind not cool! NOT COOL!

RAY fired missile towards RWBY, They dodges faster, The RAY fires laser at them.

(A/N: RAY THEME)

RAY jumps high and fall to the ground.

Yang: How do we beat this thing!?

Ruby sees weak spot.

Ruby: Legs! If we take down two legs.

Weiss: We're can fine the thing weakness.

Blake: I'll take down the main cannons.

Yang: Me too!

Ruby: We're go for the legs.

Both girls nodded, and run towards the RAY. Ruby crescent rose cuts the left leg and weiss take the right leg. Yang used shotgun shell to destroy the main cannons. Blake was charging towards the Mech. The RAY see her and fires laser towards her. She dodges and jumps high, She lands ontop of the head, she slides the left eye, causing it to 'ROAR' louder. Weiss use ice semblance to freezed the right leg, causing it to tip over. Ruby used her crescent rose to cut left leg, Yang semblance turn into rage has take out the main cannons with her shotgun shell.

RAY: *ROAR*

Ruby final use her rose semblance to jump higher and destroy the neck side, RAY open its jaw for a laser attack, but weiss used her ice semblance again to freezed the jaw for opening, The laser creating a explosion, destroying the RAY with it.
RWBY cheers victory.

Ruby: That was awesome!

Yang: We never seen fighting a giant robot.

Blake: Yeah!

Weiss: great now! General Kaone big mech just almost got us killed!

Blake: I know Bu- *look at the distinct* what was that?

Ruby: Quickly hide!

RWBY hide around the bushes. When they look out, They see soldiers riding a... flying broomstick?

(A/N: lol,¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

RWBY are still hiding, they eyes wide and jaw dropped to see.... this!?

G. Soldier 1: Damn, the general was going to be piss about this.

G. Soldier 2: Hey, we found atlas and white fang soldiers laying unconscious.

G. Soldier 1: Quickly, erase their memories.

G. Soldier 3: Who destroy the RAY?

G. Soldier 4: Don't know? We're ask the boss later. C'mom!

They quickly erase their memories using 'men in black style'

(A/N: You didn't see any thing *light*)

The soldiers vaporize the RAY mech without evidence, the girls where shock to see this. The soldiers left with their flying broomstick. Leaving unconscious soldiers behind.

Ruby: Let's go back before they came.

WBY: *nodded*

They went back to beacon academy.

To be continued