Chapter 8

_______________

Location: Underground.

3rd Person Pov

Kaone: *Holding Wine* So let me get me strange? *Drinking a wine* This 'Child' has come out of the portal? From my world?

Scientist: Yes my surpreme general. The Child has the same blood has the faunus? And the came from earth.

The scene shown the general and the scientists are testing a kitsune boy in the tube.

Kaone: *Drinking a wine* He came from earth? *Drinks a wine* Well, He you're problem now.

Scientist 2: What? What shall we do with him?

Kaone: *Drinking a wine* Give him a virus or an armor suit. Or whatever. *Started to leave, But stop* Oh, And give a sexuality serums on him. Besides, I wanted to make him rape someone or impregnated someone with his big cock!

Scientist 1: That's a perverter to you general.

Kaone: *Finished the wine* Than do it you useless crazed buffoons! Before I send you to gulag! Like the rest of the idiots! *Break the glass with his hand* ...... *Sigh* Wine!

A soldier brought him a wine.

Kaone: If I see this glass empty again, I will be very unhappy.

Soldier: *Nodded* Yes general.

Kaone: *Turned to the scientist* Now, No question! Do. Your. Job!

He left the lab, While the scientist do their job.

_____________________

Location: Beacon Academy.

Kaone Pov

It's been hours since I been in beacon, Even the idiots in this goddamn academy were manipulation by ozpin. Fucking retards, I was eating in the cafeteria, training my body to defend myself and still learning the way to weaking salem. But, this feckless idiots Mercury and Emerald are watching me in class and outside. So, I decided to head to vale to lose them. Fortunately, I knew Emerald abilities to manipulation in my eyes. So, I used a smoke grenade in the street and pull the pin. I drop it and the cloubs of smoke cover the area. I disappeared like batman and teleports myself to the same restaurant that I ghost it out without paying.

I was fucking hungry anyway.

________

Next Day or Whatever

________

Location: Kaone's Dorm

3rd Person Pov

It's a beautiful day in beacon academy, The Sun is shining and animals or grimms are retarded and the god brothers are fuckheads. You know why I mean assholes. >:(

Anywhere, Our general is sleeping..... In the wrong way.

Kaone: *Sleeping*

With his boxes and t-shirts that he wears

With his boxes and t-shirts that he wears. He snorts like a jackass (Like me) and his roommate? Well, She naked for unknown reason. But nobody cares anyway. However-

*ALARM*

*ALARM*

*ALARM*

Kaone: *Wake up and grab the gun*

*BANG*

Kaone shot the alarm and finally sleep in the bed.

Kaone: ZzzzZzzzZzzz

*KNOCK*

*KNOCK*

*KNOCK*

The door suddenly bang and our general wake up with a angry face.

Outside

The scene shown Glynda and Qrow.

Qrow: Why did you call me?

Glynda: Ozpin called because of this strange boy.

Qrow: That's why I'm here? What so important of hi-

*DOOR EXPODES*

The door explodes, Sending Qrow and Glynda back at the wall. Kaone, With a Rocket Launcher in his arms. He was standing in the jojo poses..... Menacing.

Kaone: WHO AWAKES ME!!!!! >:(

TO BE CONTINUE