Chapter 4

*JOJO INTRO*
*INTRO OPENING END*

-

---------------------------

Next day
Becon academy
3rd person pov

After the fight between Kaone and Cardin. Kaone had won the fight with Cardin who is still unconscious after so many bullets around him. Rumours about a guy wearing a general outfit making many students to think this.... general from another world. Kaone did promise ozpin not to tell atlas about his weapons and vehicles, including soldiers who has just summon. Ozpin did has told, thinking general James ironwood who might try to steal his idea. RWBY and JPNR team watched the whole with a video. Ruby thinks Kaone is a robot, but Kaone tells RWBY anything about his history from earth, they tell them that grimm, faunus and dust doesn't exist anymore. Kaone tell them he was just a gamer and he watched anime, like jojo bizarre adventure.

Timeskip
With Kaone in the forest

Kaone: Ok, I'm now outside the school, I need a base so that atlas won't see it.

He keeps walking until he found a cave.

Kaone: *thought* That will work.

He walk in, while walking. A grimm bear ambushed him, and he dodges.

Kaone: Wow! A demon bear! That's my lucky day!

He summon a tank with 4 wheels...

(A/N: It looks cool)

Kaone got in and drove it. He drove backwards to lead the demon bear everyone of the cave. After he got out, the turret fires a machine gun to kill the grimm. The grimm dodges bullets and jump high and his about to crush him. Only to be dodges fast, Kaone swing his wheel to swung his armour car forward. The turret fires a machine gun to kill the grimm. Making the bullets to hit the legs, making it fall. Kaone push the hanger to ram it with his armour car. The car hit the grimm, making it scream in pain. The armour car keeps pushing the grimm. Kaone saw a cliff ahead, he smile and open the door.

Kaone: Grimm! This armour car will be your coffin!

Grimm: *ROAR* (You!)

He jumps out and land behind the tree, The armour car with the grimm jumps out of the cliff, making it fall on the ground.

*EXPLOSIONS*

Kaone: HYAHAHAHAHAHA!!! I DID IT!! *Sigh* Well, you are embarrassment of grimm everywhere!!

He walk back to cave, but he doesn't know that Team RWBY has been watching him far.

Ruby: WOW! look at him! He just kill the grimm!

Weiss: And that me-

RBY: Tank!

Weiss: Yes, I mean tank.

Yang: looks like his building a base.

Ruby: Really!?

Yang: Yeah, we-

Blake: Me and yang decided to sneak Kaone dorm to fine information, we learn that he building a secret base in the forest so atlas won't fine it.

Weiss: Well, tomorrow we will follow him to fine information.

Ruby: Everyone! Operations: Found Kaone secret base!

To be continued