Kisses tickles and booboos (cg!Julieta little!Mirabel)

This is requested by @babycakes9080 <3

It was heard a quiet scream from upstairs in the nursery and in there a 15 year old girl in the mindset of a 5 year old sat and cried because she accidentally tripped over her own feet and catched herself with her hand and her poor little hand landed on the scissors and cut her hand up little but enough to make it bleed.

"Owwie.." Mirabel whispered to herself while sobbing.
Mirabels knees also hurt everything felt unfair in the littles head.
"Mama.." Mirabel knew she had went out to buy groceries but maybe she was back?

Mirabel tried getting up while not looking at her bloody hand.

Mirabel got out of the nursery and went to go down the stair. Mirabel was always scared of the stairs, they looked evil and Mirabel has tripped on them many times both big and small. Mirabel walked extremely carefully to not fall down the stairs.

Mirabel accidentally missed a step and began falling. She heard Julieta shout from the door and casita made the stairs flat so it wouldn't be as painful and not as dangerous, but before Castita could even get half done with the stairs Julieta had a sad, sobbing Mirabel in her arms.

"Thank you casita." Julieta said brushing her littles curls.

"Shh mi mariposa." Julieta whispered while heading to the kitchen.

"What happened?"
"M tirp on feet and owwie hands ands knees.." Mirabel cried out between sobs.
"My poor baby how old are you mi vida?" Julieta asked and Mirabel took up 5 fingers.

"Oohh what a big girl now wait here and mamá will make some food alright mi mariposa?" Julieta said putting down Mirabel down on the island.
"Mm." Mirabel whispered.
Julieta started make a soup Mirabel liked.
"O O SOUP!!" Mirabel said excited.
"Yes it is soup." Julieta laughed while the little had now almost forgot about the pain in her hands and knees.

Julieta left the soup to boil and went to attack Mirabel with tickles.

"NSNEJEN MAMAAAA!" Mirabel laughed out.
"STOWPPPPP!!" Mirabel laughed even more.
Julieta started laughing as well.

"Soups done mi vida!" Julieta said and went to pour up the soup.
"SOUP SOUP SOUP SOUP SOUP!" Mirabel said excitedly and laughing.

"Okay mi mariposa, now we'll have to wait a bit until it cools down." Julieta said and started blowing it to make it less hot quicker.
"I think it's good now amor." Julieta said and picked Mirabel up and placed her on a chair by the table and placed the soup in front of her.

"Is it good mi vida?" Julieta said and Mirabel nodded.

A few minutes later it was done and Mirabel had finished her soup.
"Goods soup." Mirabel said smiled with soup around her mouth and did thumbs up.

"Let's get your face cleaned up dear." Julieta laughed and grabbed a napkin.
"No don't eat it!-" julieta said and tried to get the paper napkin out of the giggling littles mouth.

Julieta picked up Mirabel and placed her on her hip and Mirabel got attacked with kisses and some tickles.

"Pshhshsh." Mirabel laughed trying to get her mother away.

Julieta sat down on the sofa and placed Mirabel in her lap and started swaying her side to side.
"Mamaaa." Mirabel said in a giggling tone.
"Yes mi mariposa."
"I looooovvvveeeeee youuuuu." Mirabel said and popped her noise on her mother's.
"Awh thank you I loooovvvvveeeee youuuu too mì vida." Julieta said and kissed her little again.

A yawn was heard from the little.
"Tired mi vida?" Julieta asked with a quiet chuckle.
"Mhms.." Mirabel said buried her face in her mamas chest.

——a few minutes later——
"HEYYYYY!" A loud noise was heard from the door opening and Mirabel slightly opened her eyes to a few seconds later fall asleep and burring her face deeper in her chest.

"It's okay mì vida. Fèlix, Camilo if you shout and wake her up again I will make sure you don't see the light again." Julieta said with a death stare.

"Yes ma'am bye ma'am." The two boys bowed in fear and exited the room.

————————
I hope you like the chapter!- it's kinda short but it's ok! Remember I love you all so much!! Thank you all for reading<3 your all amazing and worth so much! Do smthn you like today<3

Word count:732