Bored (cg!Julieta little!Isabela)

This is requested by @annabel184

Isabela was on her bed sucking on her paci and hugging all her stuffies bored as usual she didn't have anyone to play with! It was always boring, she needed someone to play with.

She began swinging her bed side to side out of boredom. Her mama knew about her little space and was supporting her so much and wanted as quick as she went small to go find her but Isa didn't want to disturb her mother.

Isabela decided to stop swinging and she felt hungry but didn't want to disturb her mama if she was doing something important.

"Hey Isa I brought you some snacks!" Isabelas mom Julieta walked in and Isabela got excited about the food.

"Tank mama!" Isabela said running to her door and seeing her mothers food on a plate.

"Your welcome mi flor. Are you little?" Julieta asked her daughter eyeing her up and down.
"Uhmsss nos mama!" Isabela lied and grabbed her plate.
"Are you sure mi flor? You know ⟟ want to know when your little."
"Mhm mama."

"Mi flor." Julieta said strictly but loving
"Si mama?" Isabela said ready to give up her lie.
"We don't lie."
"Lo siento mama..." Isabela said ashamed.
"It's okay mi flor, mama lovveesss taking care of you!" Julieta said a bit mischievously making Isabela giggle.
"I know mama, boreeeedddd!" Isabela complained while Julieta started laughing.
"How Scott we first finish your food then we can play?"
The little liked the idea of that.
"Sì mama!" Isabela agreed nodding.

Julieta had made pan de Bono for the little to enjoy.
"Yummy mama!" Isabela said eating the food.
"I'm glad it is mi vida." Julieta said with a smile.

"Play time now mama?" Isabela said showing her finished plate.
"Yes we can play now, what would you like to play mi flor?" Julieta said and Isabela began thinking.
Isabela looked like she got an idea that she was going to request to her mother.
"Isa if one of your ideas is to swing on vines then no." Julieta said looking at a now out of ideas disappointed Isabela.

"Whys mama!" She questioned.
"One I'm afraid of hights two I can't make vines." Julieta listed and Isabela was to bored to listen.

"Mama your it!" Isabela said and tuck of running in surprise of Julieta who wasn't expecting it.
"Hey Isa your not coming far!" Julieta said getting up running after her.

"Isaaaa where did you go?" Julieta said trying to find her little daughter.

It was heard giggles from under the covers in Isabelas bed.
"Ohh mi florrrr!" Julieta said and made her way to her daughters bed.
"Ohh mi florrrrrr where are you?" Julieta said and grabbed the covers of Isabelas bed.
"Found you!" Julieta said and began tickling her daughter.

Isabela was dying of laughter while her mother kept tickling her.
"MAMAAAA!! HHHSHAHSHAHAHAH!" Julieta suddenly stopped tickling her little.
"Your it!" Julieta said tapping the littlest shoulder slightly and began running.

After a minute of running she was surprised that the little wasn't running after her.

"IsaaAAAAAAAAAA!" Julieta shouted scared as she got closer to the roof.
"Pfft I gots you mama!" Isabela said laughing as she'd grabbed her mother with her vines.
"Isa plEase let me down-!" Julieta said trying to get down to the floor.
"Mmmm whyyyy?" Isabela questioned.
"Because I like the ground!" Julieta said and Isabela giggled.
"Fineee!" Isabela said and let her mother carefully down.

"Thank you mi vida." Julieta said when the little got down and they hugged for awhile.
"Ready for your nap now mi vida?" Julieta said.
"NoOooOOOO!" Isabela complained knowing she was tired but didn't want to nap at all.
"Yes mi vida nap time." Julieta said picking up Isabela as the strong women she is.
"Mamaaa! Pleaseeeee no nappppp!"
"Yes cozy nap! You get to have your paci and your blanket Mira made if you'd like!" Julieta said and Isabela started thinking about if she should argue more.
"But noooo! Naps boringggg!"
"We'll cuddle." Julieta said and Isabela now decided to not argue anymore.

"Lay still and let me grab your pacifier." Julieta said and plopped Isabela down on her bed and tucked her in.

Julieta shortly after got back with Isabelas pacifier and put it in Isabelas  mouth.

"Cudd'e." Isabela said and made grabby hands.
"Of course mi vida." Julieta said and Julieta laid down besides her and they layed and cuddled.
"I lub you mama." Isabela said almost asleep.
"I love you too mi flor." Julieta said, and they laid there and cuddled.

—————
HIII! I'm sorry it's not the best chapter and im sorry it came out a lil late but I love you all<3 you all are unique and mean so much to me
Word count:800