Tìo too the rescue! (cg!Félix little!Mirabel)

This is requested byy this person! <3
I'm sorry but ⟟ couldn't remember your user-
And here is the plot as well!

This is requested byy this person! <3I'm sorry but ⟟ couldn't remember your user-And here is the plot as well!

Mirabels little age:3

——3rd person pov——
Mirabel was feeling stressed and worried, she didn't know why but she was and she had much trouble regressing because of it.

"Aghg.." she was irritated and overthinking a lot of things like for example, what if she wasn't able to regress anymore? Or what if she has been pretending this whole time?

"Heyy mi sobrino you okay?" My tío came in and knocked on the door.
"Yep don't worry." I said.
"You've been stressed lately." Fèlix said and leaned to the door.
"Yeah I know but it's okay." Mirabel said sounding disappointed.
"Okay but tell me if I can help with anything kay sobrina?" He said and nodded.
"Thank you tío." Mirabel said as he turned away.

"Actually...can you help me with something?" Mirabel asked him quietly.
"Of course! What's up sobrina?" Félix asked turning back too Mirabel and looked her in her eyes.

"I need help regressing." Mirabel said feeling embarrassing.
"Oh ok! Tia Pepa also does that." Félix said.
"Let's get you into a comfier outfit okay mariposa?" Félix said and went to grab a happy Mirabels hand.

After they were done picking out a new outfit it was a one-peice of stitch from Lilo and stitch.
"There mariposa, I'll go grab some snacks why don't you color this okay?" Félix said and left her with a pair of coloring markers, some paper and some stuffies and then patted her one the head.
"Okay tío!" Mirabel answered happily.

When Félix came back Mirabel looked very happy too see him.
"Heyo!" Mirabel replied excited.
"Hello Mira! Hows it going?" Félix asked.
"It's going good! Can chus helps wiff the sticke?" Mirabel asked showing him the sticker she wanted. Fèlix noticed how the girl was going a bit younger but still quite big.
"Oh of course sobrina." Félix said and helped her getting it out.

After about 15 minutes the little still seemed unsatisfied she was still too big for her liking she was around 6.
"Tìo? Do sum else." Mirabel said looking bored at her tìo.
"Wanna play outside? We can see if we can find any butterflies!" Fèlix said and Mirabel looked excited.
"Yeshhh! Less go!" Mirabel said marching outside with Fèlix right behind her.

They went too a forest not too far from the Casita so it  wouldn't be hard too get back if Mirabel got tired.

After about 7 minutes of looking Mirabel finally found one! It was yellow very pretty.
"Looks Tìo!" Mirabel said excited.
Mirabel put her finger out for the butterfly too land on her.

Fèlix came over too her too look what she had  found.
"Oohh look mì vida, you need too stay very quiet and very still now so it can get closer." Fèlix said calmly and Mirabel nodded very carefully.

After a bit Mirabel started getting impatient.
She was about too leave the butterfly until something happened.

The butterfly started getting closer too Mirabels face and it eventually landed on her nose.
"Oh look mi vida!" Félix whispered to Mirabel.
The little girl looked like she was about to explode from happiness and excitement.

The butterfly stayed on Mirabels nose for awhile until it decided too fly away, and Mirabel breathed out loudly.
"Is so pwetty!" Mirabel said and looked very amazed at the butterfly.
Fèlix realized how the girl started getting smaller.
"It is mi vida, almost as pretty as you!" Fèlix said making the little girl giggle.

"Les go pway nows!" Mirabel said taking her tìos hand and walking around the forest.
"Wooks! Sand! I pway he'e!" Mirabel almost shouted.
"Okay mi vida be careful." Fèlix said.
"Dank us tìo!"
"Your welcome mì vida."

They stayed in the forest until the sun started too set and it got a bit cold and went home and vibed for awhile.

———
IM SORRYY! This is out so late but it's done now! I hope you like it<3 I've been on vacation for awhile so I haven't been able too update I apologize- also sorry its a little short

<3<3<3<3
You are valid and enough! Your so valid no matter what community, religion, color, sexuality, identity anything! Your valid and deserve the world<3 remember too eat and drink you beautiful/handsome/pretty human<3

Word count:735