Age reggresion? (Cg!Mariano little! Dolores)

This is requested by @mirabelsglasses<3 ⟟ rlly hope I got your user right-

-Marinanos pov-
Im walking up to Casita in my usual outfit to go visits my awesome amor Dolores!

I'm really excited to see her sense I've had a cold for the last couple days.-

I was up at the casita and knock at the wooden door loudly so someone would hear well Dolores would always hear buuut still.
The door knob twisted and my the healer of the family opened the door.

"Oh welcome Guzman!" She said and opened the door fully.
"Please call me Mariano." I said and slightly bowed.
"Oh I'm sorry your such a nice man perfect for Dolores." Julieta said and I laughed slightly and entered.
"Thank you! Oh yeah is Dolores in her room?" I ask.
"Hmm yes ⟟ think so she hasn't left it what I know."
"Hello big dumb hunk! Dolores is in her room!" Mirabel said and greeted me.
"Oh thank you!" I said and Julieta looked at Mirabel with a look that just said 'don't do that again'

I eventually made it up the stairs to my loves room. I knocked slightly and hearing a faint whining sound.
"Dolores? Are you okay?" I asked concerned.
"Mmhms." A muffled answer came out.
"Can I come inside?"
"Nuh!"
"Why is that?"
"Cuz isn't ready ns *cough* bits siwck." She answered fake coughing she sounds like a child.

I'm so confused...she always lets me in directly is something wrong?
"Mi vida?" I ask and I heard footsteps and that she was putting away something and then jogging to the door and turning on the door knob.

"Are you okay mi vida?" I asked kinda worried and then I saw tears forming in her beautiful brown eyes.
"Mi amor no don't cry! Its okay." I said and pulled her in a hug and heard quiet sniffs and sobs.

"Would you like to go into your room?" I asked. I'm so confused I don't think I've seen or noticed her acting like this. Is she sick?

She eventually nodded her head slightly and took my hand as we made it into her room.
"Close pwease?" She asked and pointed at the door with puffy eyes.
"Of course mi vida." I said and closed it.
"Do you mind telling me what's going on?" I asked and she handed me a note?- With some hearts and starts around it.

I started reading the note.
'Dear person who I've given this too if you've caught me while little. I am an age regressor, which means I go into a mindset of a child and need the care a child would need. There's different ages you can regress too but I personally regress too the ages 4-6 which means I need the care a toddler gets. I use it too cope with stress in my life and just for fun sometimes.

Goodbye now please don't hate me<3 much love Dolores Madrigal.'

I finished reading the note and looked at a now very upset Dolores looking at me with fear and curiosity in her eyes.
"Ohhh I think I understand. Thats nice Dolores! Do you have someone to take care of you?" I asked and she shook her head but looked happier now knowing I didn't hate her.
"Is it okay if I do?" I said and her eyes lit up.
"YESH YESH YESH PWEASEEEEE!" She screamed for the first time ever.
"Okay thats awesome!" I looked down and saw a drawing on the floor.

"What's that Dolores?" I asked and pointed on the floor.
"Is me and chu!" Dolores explained.
"That's a really nice drawing should we hang it up somewhere?" I asked.
"Yesh der!" She said and pointed at a blank wall.
"Okay!" I went over to hang it up and successfully did.
"Such a good girl you are." I said and she giggled as an answer.

"Cuddle!" She said and made grabby hands. She is the cutest things on earth I swear.
"Okay amor." I said and made it over to her.
We stayed and cuddled until eventually she feel asleep.
"Sleep well mi vida.."

——
WOOOOOO! Ive been planning on doing a chapter with these two so thank you for requesting this! ⟟ hope you all enjoy this!

Ilysm! Thank you all so much for the reads! It means so much too me and remember to eat and drink some water bc you deserve it! Your such an awesome human and deserve it<3
Take some breaks today! Ily and have an amazing day/night<333