A big primo and a little prima (cg! Camilo little! Mirabel)

Ok so I'm just bored so I'm going too on my future chapters write the credit too the person who requested the chapter if someone does and the little age of the person who's small, so maybe request an little age or dont and ill come up with an age!

Mirabels little age:1-3
Camilos little age:7-11

-This wasn't requested by anyone-

-Mirabels pov-
Me, Camilo, Luisa and Dolores had just finished a new horror movie. It honestly freaked me out a lot all the blood screaming flashes everything was scary, the rest looked like they enjoyed the movie.

Every time Camilo got scared he'd shapeshift which was quite funny, tho he seemed to have liked it the most.

"Okay, everyone head to bed!" Dolores said and everyone nodded and went too their room.

When I made it too my bed I felt myself slipping into my headspace smaller then usual which wasn't good right now sense I had no one to take care of me

I'm laying in my bed trying my best too fall asleep as quick as possible. It was all very scary and creepy not comfortable at all.

I sat up and cried too myself I don't wanna be alone it's scary to be alone but almost no one knows about my regression and no one have known when I have been small.

I mostly took care of other people like Camilo, my sisters sometimes Dolores and some other people as well, which led to people not thinking to much about that I also age regress.

"Mira? Why are you crying?" Camilo walked into my room also seeming small.
"Is scawy." I said rubbing my eyes carefully hoping that he doesn't realize anything.
"Mira small?"
"Nuh Mira big! How olds is uu Cami?" I asked him and he took up seven fingers. It was hard to speak which could easily blow my cover.
"I'm big!" He said proudly.
"Oo yesh! Les gets uu too pwima." I said hoping he didn't notice anything more.
"How olds is Mira?" He asked and smiled at me. I'm supposed to take care of him! Not the other way.
"Is biwg."
"Noo Mira silly little girl!" Camilo said giggling.
"Mira is a little baby." He said going to me to put me back too sleep.
"Isnt baby!"
"But Mira is! A cute little baby! How old are you Mira?" He asked again noticing he probably got a tiny bit older.
"Is 2.." I said rubbing my eyes again.
"Mhm! I was right!" Camilo said proudly making me giggle.

"Is you hungry?" He asked now wanting to take care of me.
"A biwt." I said.
"Okay Mira! Let's go!" Camilo said shape shifting into Luisa and started carrying me to the kitchen. It was very comfortable being there.

He walked us down the stairs carefully not too fall over.
"Let's make you smash bananas!" He said putting me down on the chair when we reached the kitchen and turning back into himself again.
"Oo yesh!" I said excited.

I watched him grab some bananas a bowl and spoon to smash the bananas with.

"There we go! Open wide Mira!" Camilo said and was going to fedd me and I did as he said.
He kept feeding me the bananas and I happily ate them.

"Such a good boy you are taking care of your little prima." Someone said standing by the door.
"Mommy!" I said giggling making grabby hands to her.
"Tia I can take care of her!" Cami said proudly wiping some left bananas from my face.
"Mhm I see that how old are you mi vida?"
"she's two!" Camilo answered for me. I felt it hard to pronounce different words so him answer to me didn't mattar to me.
"Bababa!" I giggled.
"Really lovely? How about you two head to bed now, Camilo how about you watch Mirabel this night?" Mama requested and he nodding proud of himself.
"I can tia! Cmon now Mira! You are probably tired now." Camilo said turning into Luisa again and picking me up.
"Okay cami make sure she's safe, sleep well!"

—Camilos pov—
When I was walking up with Mirabel I noticed she was already almost asleep.
"Mira have to wait to sleep until we get too the bed." I said bouncing her up and down which she responded to with a giggle.
"Was that fun mirmir?" I asked doing it again.

When we entered my room and I put her down in my bed and she began whining.
"Aa aa! Ababa!" Was heard from Mirabel.
"Yes Mira what's wrong?" She kept whining and babbling and I couldn't understand a thing.
"Mira words please." I said rubbing her check feeling myself getting older while Mirabel seemed younger.
"B-baci!" She said with a cry.
"Paci?" I asked and she nodded.
"Okay I'll go get it I'll leave the lights on." I said and left the room.

Five minutes later when I came into my room again she was sitting down sucking her thumb.
"Hey Mira here you go!" I said taking out her thumb and guiding in the paci in her mouth.
"Alright mi prima time to sleep." I said and put her down to rest and going to bed besides her.
"buenas noches Mirabel." I whispered to her rubbing her back in circles until she falls asleep.

—————
I'm sorry for such a long chapter- I hope you enjoy it! I kinda did like making it! It was fun so uh hope you do too!

<3<3<3<3<3<3
Ilysm<3 you deserve the world! Your so special and amazing in your way<333 your unique and so beautiful and oohh so amazing<3 look at you! I'm so proud of you, your so brave and so strong going through life<3 have an amazing day/night amazing big, littles, caregivers, pet regressors, or other or none! Your all still super valid<3 ilysm<3 gn!

Word count:1000