Meanies..|(cg!Isabela Julieta little(s)!Luisa Mirabel)

-requested by no one but pls send In requests bc I barely have any ideas-

Luisas little age:4-6
Mirabels little age:2-3

Tw!! This chapter has some cat calling, bullying and uncomfortable flirting I'll put a warning over their so you can skip it if you'd still like too read the chapter! Plus some cuss words
————————————————————————
-Luisas pov-
I have agreed too fallow Mirabel too get new art and craft supplies! It's very fun too finally get something's done.

"Oo look at these Luisa!" Mirabel said excited as always and showed some strings.
"Ooh yea those look amazing!" I said and Mirabel put them down in a little bag she was carrying around.

"Ooo Mira look!" I said surprising her a bit and she looked. It was some very pretty coloring pencils.

I put them down again which made Mirabel looking at me with a confused face.
"Aren't you getting them?" She asks.
"No no they are way too expensive!" I laughed and walking away, but I did realize she still put them down.
"Mira n-! Hey!" I tried to get out but she put a finger over my mouth and shushed me.

"Are we done?" She asked smiling again.
"Yep!" We went too the area where you pay for your stuff and waited in the line.

After about 2-3 minutes it was our time we showed the guy at the check out what we had bought and waited too pay.

*tw cat calling and uncomfortable flirting and some violence starts here<3*
"Oh well aren't you a pair of pretty girls~" the guy said winking and whistled at us.
"I'm sorry?" I said and put Mirabel behind me.
"You can get this for free if you fallow me too my place." He said winked.
"No thank you sir." Mirabel said hiding behind me.
"Cmon it'll be funnn~" He said and I felt Mirabel grab harder on my dress.
"Nu uh." She replied with a little shaky voice.
I petted Mirabel too calm her down a bit.
"You cuties wouldn't wanna miss this." The guy kept talking and making both of us uncomfortable I knew Mirabel was slipping so I can't right now. Even though I'm really near slipping before I noticed he had grabbed Mirabel and was bulling her too him.
"LUS! AA WET GU!" Mirabel cried and the guy landed a hard hit on Mirabels face and I jumped into action and grabbed the persons behind us cart and I threw it at him and broke his wrist by squeezing it
He let go of Mirabel but got a hold of me but I'm stronk so I easily got him away.

I saw the other people in the store coming too grab the guy. I picked up the sobbing Mirabel and ran home.

From a distance we heard very mean words come from the guy.

—the uncomfortable flirting, the violence and cat whistling ends here<3–

When we got away from there it started raining.
"Shh Miwra is ok nows." I said and had slipped.
"He-he- uwahh!" Was the only noise coming out from Mirabel. Her nose was bleeding and her eye had started too swollen up a bit.
"Shhh is okay les goes too Mamì ns Bella." I said and grabbed Mirabel and walked home.

When we got into casita they brought a confused Julieta and Isa.
"MAMA!" Mirabel screamed and I put her down and both mamì ns Bella looked like they saw a ghostie.

"What happened?" Bella asked but none of us could explain it because both of us were too busy sobbing.

—3rd person pov—
Mirabel was sobbing and screaming into her mother's chest and Luisa was sobbing and hugging her sister.

"Cmon mi mariposa." Julieta said concerned and lifted up Mirabel. "come Lus let's go get a cookie."

Isabela was very concerned and p!ssed off though she didn't know what happened. Mirabel was an extremely happy little and Luisa a very calm one but Luisa couldn't stand still and kept looking out the window like something would come and attack and Mirabel was everything but happy, she was screaming from probably pain and something more.

Sadly Dolores wasn't home so she couldn't explain what happened for the littles.
"Heyhey Luisa!" Isabela said trying too get contact with the little.
"Mm." Luisa replied scaredy.
"Let's go grab your and Mirabels stuffies and pacis okay love?" Isabela said and Luisa nodded.
"Mama wook so he dwoesn't come." Luisa said and then casita tried too make Luisa giggle by giving her a ride up the stairs.

"He?" Julieta muttered for herself.
"Uh hu s-scawy ns *hiccup* m-meanie...dink he d-deaf too." Mirabel got out while her mother had put Mirabel on her lap and bouncing up and down slightly too make Mirabel sleepy and rubbed her back.

"Mama ill be back in some minutes cmon Luisa it'll be fun! We're buying those pencils!" Isabela said excitedly.

"What are you doing Isa?" Julieta questioned.
"Punching a guy until he can't see the human light anymore!" Isabela replied.
"Before that what happened?" Julieta asked and Isabela started explaining.
"Don't murder him and I won't heal him." Julieta said sounding angrier then probably anyone have heard her.

Isabela had made sure that Luisa was okay with fallowing her before she allowed her too come with.

-Isabelas pov-
Me and Luisa are making our way too the stand where this dude is working.

"Go get the pencils Lus." I said nodding at her too run get the pencils.
"Ok Bella!" Luisa said excited.
"Here Bella." Luisa said and gave me them.
"Ohh these are really nice pencils!" I said and I grabbed her hand.

It was barely a line anymore it was 2 people infront of us, so it didn't take long until it was our turn.
-some more violence is her<3-
"These." I said death staring him.
"Oh hell- AAUG!"
"Don't ever speak too anyone in my family like that again or I'll do worse too you." Isabela said threatening the man.
"I-I-" then the world went black for him

————
IM SORRY RHIS CHAPTER ISNT THE BEST ONE AND LONGG IM SORRYYY!
But I hope you enjoy it:') If you like Amphibia maybe check on my new book!

Please request chapters:)

<3<3<3<3
HELLO LOVELY<33 Remember to eat your snackies and drink your water and juice! Maybe some soda? Who knows! Be safe everyone and everything will be just alright<3