Chapter 5 The Ultimate Master

Hundreds of young men and women were lined up before a dome like building, ready to take the 55th Hero Certification Exam. Among them, were two who were practically guaranteed a place within the Hero Association.

Citrine: This is the place! You guys ready?

Saitama/Genos: . . . Yes.

———————————————————————

The officials of the Hero Association were in a conference room within the tower that was Hero HQ.

Executive 1: Then it's decided. Mumen Rider will remain the top C-Class Hero.

Worker 1: Understood. I will let him know.

Executive 2: *sighs* I simply cannot understand why he has no desire to move up to B-Class.

Worker 1: Our next agenda item is the 55th Hero Certification Exam. For this exam, the total number of candidates is. . .

Worker 2: 11, 684, with the exam offered at six different venues. This is an increase of more than 22% over the previous exam.

Delighted gasps filled the room, but their excitement quickly died down.

Executive 2: We mustn't be happy with simple quantity. Even with more candidates, if the quality of Heroes is reduced, the numbers are meaningless.

 Even with more candidates, if the quality of Heroes is reduced, the numbers are meaningless

Bespectacled Worker: Let us not forget that only one person passed the previous exam. We ought to be even more critical during this test.

Executive 2: I hear there's a person of interest taking the exam this time.

Bearded Worker: If Citrine's words are to be believed, it's practically confirmed. . .

A projection of a certain cyborg flashed into place. . . .

———————————————————————

Hero Test Location #6

The Hero for Fun found himself ready for the physical exam

The Hero for Fun found himself ready for the physical exam. . .

Saitama: If what Citrine said is true, this should be really easy. . .