Chapter 9 The Golden Warrior

The Blizzard of Hell levitated herself across the streets, rising over debris and bouncing off walls as a crimson laser chased her down! The towering starfish pursued the Hero through J-City, firing beams out of its sole eye! The laser drilled anything it touched, explosions igniting and sending debris every which way! Fubuki grit her teeth as she focused her telekinesis on herself and soared between the hailing stone! The street was riddled with rubble as she escaped the storm and whirled around, swiping with her arm and raising some of the debris with her power!

Her eyes widened as she jerked herself aside, a laser blowing right past her head! The Esper swayed back and forth, flying over lasers as the glowing rocks in the air began to sharpen! A massive boulder behind the Decarabia then rose up and blew into the star's back! It lurched forward, it's lasers disspating as Fubuki pulled her arms back, all the levitated debris around her reeling before she launched them at the monster! The spikes pelted the starfish, digging into its skin and making it shriek out in pain before it's eyes bulged and fired a colossal blast forth! Fubuki dropped herself onto the ground, the laser firing over her and piercing through buildings behind her! As explosions went off, she tore large pieces of the roads and buildings, tons of each, out of the ground and began to throw them at Decarabia!

Each impact left a shockwave, the debris hitting the Seafolk with enough force for each piece to dent the monster's body! The Monster began to spin, it's eye laser obliterating all the chunks of rock and metal!

Fubuki: Aren't you sturdy.

The air around her began to whirl before she reached out, sending a massive gust of wind across the street! Hundreds of the debris remnants were carried into the air, hailing down upon the monster as it refocused on Fubuki, the Esper hitting it hard with the high wind! It's body held and it's eye shined. . . before unleashing yet another titanic beam! It was twice the size of the last, and it's spread far too wide for the Hero to dodge!

Fubuki: . . .

Demon Shield!

Fubuki: That move, I can. . .

The Blizzard of Hell channeled her psychokinesis through her veins, evenly distributing it across her body! The memories of Citrine's defensive spell filled her mind as she replicated it with her own power!

PSYCHIC BARRIER!

A teal dome surged out of her body, the massive laser hitting it head on! The shield struggled against the pressure for just a moment before it pulsed, deflecting the beam into the sky! A hole was drilled through the storm clouds, the sun beaming down on Fubuki as she let her barrier fall. . . A few drops of blood dripped down her forehead, her maneuver taking its toll. The starfish of the Seafolk Clan began to charge another beam, only for the ground to rumble as the thousands of bits and stones began to levitate.

Fubuki: As if I'd let you fire another blast like that!

Her eyes shined a bright emerald as the debris spiraled around the Demon-Level Monster, a tornado of razor sharp stones ensnaring the beast!

HELLSTORM!

The Esper multiplied the speed of the twister, tripling its size and intensifying its power! Blood began to seep out of the hundreds of wounds appearing on the Decarabia, its body caving in as the Hellstorm turned the monster into a mess of bloody flesh! The wind then began to calm, the corpse of the dead monster falling as Fubuki collapsed to one knee. . .