Chapter 11 Unparalleled Peril

Weeks had passed since the incident in City J.

In the mountains of City-Z lied the home and dojo of the Water Stream Rock Smashing Fist. . .

Charanko

Charanko

Charanko: Water Stream Rock Smashing-

For the third time that day, the prized, and only, pupil of the S-Class Rank 3 Hero: Silver Fang, was soundly defeated by a prospective new student. . .

Swim: Sorry! I didn't mean to hit that hard!

The lowest ranked C-Class Hero laughed nervously, adjusting her gi as Bang and Citrine chuckled from the sidelines of the training floor.

Citrine: Way to go, Swim! You'll get this down in no time!

Swim: (Blushes) Th-Thank you!

The old man turned to his disciple and narrowed his eyes, Charanko immediately rising to his feet for another match!

Bang: I believe that's enough for today.

Charanko: But I can still-

Bang: Rest, Charanko. One must be able to recognize when they're defeated in order to grow stronger.

Begrudgingly, the red-haired young man listened to his teacher and slumped down.

Bang: You should rest as well, Young Miss.

Swim: O-Okay! I'll go and get changed out of this gi-thing. . .

As the young lady excused herself to the changing rooms, Bang turned to address his other guests.

Bang: So, Saitama, Genos. . . What do you think of our teachings here? I'm sure you could pick things up just as fast as the Young Miss.

The Baldy raised his brows while frowning, a bit bummed.

Saitama: This is the cool thing you wanted to show us? A sales pitch? I'll pass. You do it, Genos.

Genos: No, I will pass too. What I seek is not the art of self-defense, but absolute destructive power.

Their easy decision to decline the training irked the dojo's only student to no end.

Charanko: You punks! You dare mock our fighting style?! I, Charanko, the top disciple, challenge you-

The Blond Cyborg caught him by the throat, glaring into the young man's soul.