Mafuyu x Uenoyama

Hope you guys like these, it's just random head-canons and stuff that I've thought about randomly <3

-
-
-

Mafuyu walks into the corridor, ready to take a little nap to help his body function better during classes.

Turning the corner, someone grabs his hand. Which surprised Mafuyu but turning around it was just Uenoyama.

He didn't even notice Uenoyama there since he was so exhausted. "Mafuyu?" Looking at their hands Uenoyama pulls Mafuyu into his arms.

He whispers "How are you so cute?" Mafuyu blushes slightly, leaning his head onto his boyfriends chest.

-

"Uenoyama-kun can we go sit?"  Pulling away he nods ready to leave, for their usual spot. The place they first met.

Sitting down right when they both arrived, Mafuyu lays his head on Uenoyama's lap.

Looking down he sets his guitar next to the both of them and started playing with Mafuyu's hair, as he started to fall asleep on his lap.

All Uenoyama could hear was the sound of soft breaths, being taken by Mafuyu.

His boyfriend was in a deep sleep, all he could do was be happy and have a small smile plastered onto his face. "God am in love"

-
-
-
-

Well that's it for now!! Hope you liked it and I'll only update when I feel like it sorry.