Given story 3 (art)

Writing this while listening to blackpink's new song pink venom on repeat!! I've waited 2 years and the day is finally here 😭

-

Haruki's POV

The four of us walk into the new studio room, we all contributed into paying for it of course, it's not really that expensive which is a plus.

"Um...could or should we decorate this place?"

We all turn to look at Mafuyu, he always comes up with random ideas but they benefit us a lot. Mafuyu is a really great edition to, Given.

"That's not a bad idea" I respond "Any ideas about how to decorate this place?"

Uenoyama and Akihiko just turn around, pretending like they're trying to hide from us. They both know that they aren't going to be a big help, in decorating our newly bought studio.

"Mafuyu, want to go look at some things?"

He just nods all excited.

-

"Anything catching your eyes?" He looks around but he doesn't really look excited about anything, this store wasn't the best with variety.

"Haruki, this store is cool but it doesn't have what we want..."

"We should just go to Ikea..."

We both agree and head back to the car and start making our way towards the nearest Ikea.

-

Akihiko's POV

"So why exactly is there a unicorn painting..."

Uenoyama is just laughing like a maniac in the corner of the room, "I got it for Uenoyama" Mafuyu just stares at a laughing Uenoyama and he immediately stops.

"Oh?" Now it's my turn to start laughing, Uenoyama's face looks so red and embarrassed, I'm glad that I am not him right no-

"What is this?" Haruki just hands something that is wrapped in paper, it's a...unicorn as well...

"We should just um...leave the studio like this?" Uenoyama is never great with ideas but this is the only time I agree with him.

We all nod and just start laughing, thinking about what just happened.

-

I know it was boring but hope you still liked this small update for today <3