Akihiko x Haruki 2/2

Kinda long awaited part 2 I'm not going to spoil anything...

-
-
-

Akihiko's pov

It's been 1 year since we both got into a serious relationship. It has been really well, Haruki knows it takes me time before saying some things.

Like before "I love you" took me some time.

I finally got over it after awhile.

Haruki has really changed me, in a good way. I'm really happy to have him around me.

Nothing should change.

Except one thing, our relationship...

But it's going to change for the better? as I've been thinking of perhaps, proposing?

I am still not sure if Haruki is ready for that step yet but we did finish college and are not too busy with anything.

Even if I do propose, it doesn't mean it'll be right away, I think I'll start by just enjoying our content relationship for the moment.

Maybe next year could be a better time.

-

"Akihiko? Could you come outside for a little bit?"

I walk out and in a couple of seconds, fireworks were lit up. I smile and turn to look Haruki in the eyes, noticing he's no longer standing, but is in fact kneeling down on one knee, small velvet box clenched in the palm of his hand.

"H-Haruki?"

He lets out a small hmm and smiles "I was not really sure when to do this, or if it was the right decision but I love you, Akihiko"

"Haruki"

He gets up and moves closer to me, "I'm sorry, this was really sudden but I know the both of us" He points to himself and then in my direction, before he continues "Is not a mistake"

"I really want us to be together, even if this is a big step in our relationship id love to marry you, Akihiko"

He wipes a tear under my eye with his thumb, which I didn't notice was even there.

"Will you make me the happiest person in this whole world? Will you marry me, Akihiko?"

Without words is all Haruki needed, when he saw that I closed the gap between us and brought the both of us into a small but passionate kiss.

"Haruki, I love you so much I really do"

"I know, I love you too"

"We really got lucky didn't we?"

A small laugh left his lips, as he grabbed my hand and placing the gentle looking ring onto my finger.

-

"WHAT??? HARUKI PROPOSED!!"

The both of them had announced their engagement to the rest of the band and Yatake, Uenoyama's sister and even Ugetsu, who was back in their lives but in a healthy way this time.

"Akihiko, I'm really happy for the both of you"

Akihiko was glad he had so many people that are amazing and support him.

Especially his lover, Haruki.

-
-

So this was not what I wanted to write at first but i expended on the idea and suddenly loved it!! Hopefully you guys liked it too and thank you so much for reading my one shots so far <3