Mafuyu x Uenoyama

Just another random head canon I had at 1 am so hope you like it <3

-
-

Uenoyama's place was closest to the school and Mafuyu was still half asleep from all the stuff he did during the day.

So they are walking to Uenoyama's place since tomorrow is the weekend, they don't have to wake up early.

"Uenoyama who is home? The lights are all on?"

Looking in the direction of his boyfriend he shrugged, taking Mafuyu's hand dragging him inside.

"I'm home!"

No one replied, so they just removed their shoes and looked around, no one was home.

"We don't have to worry Mafuyu, see?" Mafuyu nods hugging Uenoyama out of the blue.

"What's wrong" He doesn't respond and just stays there hugging his boyfriend. Uenoyama was slightly shocked, he decides to just embrace the affection Mafuyu was giving him in the moment.

After a couple of moments, Uenoyama decides to gently push Mafuyu. To go lay down in his bed instead of failing asleep standing up.

-

Mafuyu opens his eyes to be greeted by the face of his lover, gently sleeping next to him. Admiring his features Mafuyu couldn't help but be shocked.

He could wake up to his lovers face everyday if he wanted.

Leaning closer to his boyfriend's lips, connecting them for a small peck as he got up to get a small glass of water for his slightly dry throat.

Walking into the kitchen, Mafuyu awkwardly greeted Uenoyama's sister that was sitting on the counter top.

"Oh Mafuyu?"

I looked at her returning her stare "Uenoyama didn't tell me you would be over?" I let out a small laugh while scratching the back of my neck "It wasn't planned, sorry"

"No that's alright" She smiles, heading into the living room while I grabbed a glass filling it with water.

When I was about to turn around, a pair of arms wrapped around my waist "Mmh, what are you doing?" Uenoyama said half asleep.

"You were sleeping well, I didn't want to wake you up"

He nodded satisfied from Mafuyu's answer, kissing his neck and the both walked into the living room, Uenoyama's sister laughing at how Uenoyama was acting all clingy.

-

thanks for reading <3