Given story 2 (Habits)

Haven't updated in a while but hope you like my random head canon from 3 am 😭

-

Uenoyama's POV

"What I like to people watch" I stare at Mafuyu not really understanding him.

"It means I like to just see what others are doing, also to see if their happy, sad or irritated" I nod but now with a big smile on my face.

"God you're adorable, you know that?"

With the slight shock, Mafuyu hug's me to hide his red face.

We stay like that for awhile, until we have to get to practice.

"You know that's the first time I've ever told anyone about that habit of mine?"

"Really? why would you hide it from people?"

He smiles and holds onto my arm closely "I didn't hide it much, it's just no one ever noticed other then you"

The smiles we both have, is enough to justify how much we both love each other.

"I love you, Uenoyama"

"I love you too, Mafuyu"

-

Haruki's POV

Akihiko really has this habit of bitting his nails when he's nervous, which is what he is doing currently.

"Are you okay?" He looks up and is a little surprised, since I was now in the room with him.

"O-oh why are you here? I thought you had some errands to run?"

I walk towards him, wrapping my arms around his waist "I forgot to ask if you needed anything"

"Haruki?"

"Hmm?"

He looks up and makes a small pout, I give him a quick kiss and then pull out a chair next to him.

"What is really going on today? you seem like something is bothering you" He nods "I'm just a little bit tired"

"Haven't been sleeping well, just really excited and slightly nervous for this new song"

I smile and nod "Don't worry to much and talk to me more okay?"

"I love you so much, Haruki"

"I love you too, Akihiko"

-

This is the first time I've updated an actual part in awhile!! Hope you enjoyed <33

Also just want to say that the people watching bit is from Conan Grey's 'people watching' it's my favourite song of his!!