Given story 1

Uenoyama walked out of the studio, he really was stressed out lately and Akihiko noticed it really easily.

Of course, he had to approach the younger boy about it, no?

Being cautious he asked Uenoyama to go grab a small soft drink while they'd talk.

Well Uenoyama wasn't aware about what Akihiko wanted to talk about, he had a small idea. They both sit in this uncomfortable silence, when Akihiko has had it, he reached his limit.

Akihiko's POV

"What's been going on with you lately?" I asked the boy, Uenoyama looked dead pan into my eyes knowing the reason I would be asking him, since it affects the band when a member is out of it.

"Um...it's nothing really just small things"

"Really?!? you can tell I know your lying Uenoyama?"

"Yeah...am sorry just I don't know what to do right now, there's so much pressure that I can feel is being put onto me!"

Looking down, it hurts to see someone like this and being all confused since "I know how you feel, Uenoyama"

His dead pan look returned once again onto his face but a lot less longer this time around.

"It's normal to feel like this but it'll get better just believe me"

Uenoyama nodded and muttered a quick "Thank you" And with that we made our separate ways to head home for the night.

No one's POV

Not noticing the pair that were standing there with shock on their faces, Haruki and Mafuyu.

-

"Uenoyama's been having trouble lately huh?" Akihiko looked towards the direction of Haruki's voice. "What you heard?" Haruki smiled softly and nodded his head slightly.

"It was nice the way you handled it, maybe next time I'll ask for your advice" Akihiko laughed slightly.

Haruki joined Akihiko on the couch and they watched a latest movie.

Uenoyama's POV

"Mafuyu, is everything okay?" He was staring into the far distance, while we were both watching a new movie.

"Uenoyama"

"Yeah?"

"Is everything okay?"

Mafuyu suddenly hugged me "Yes just if you ever have stress or anything tell me ok?"

Oh, I'm guessing he heard.

"Don't worry it's not a big deal"

"But it could be so, be careful and talk to me please?!?" He looked into my eyes with his own pleading gaze "I will thanks Mafuyu, I love you"

He hugged me tightly "I love you too, Uenoyama"

-
-

I really tried to make this part a little longer this time around, thank you for reading <3