Mafuyu x Uenoyama

Sooo...this is different (not in a bad way) and I tried to make something not really repetitive of my other one shots that I have written so far, hope you like it!!

-
-
-

The band went out to drink after finishing another one of their songs, that they've been working on for months.

Of course, drinking could lead to some weird things happening, like Mafuyu being extra clingy then he usually is.

What I mean is he was laying down in Uenoyama's bed, trying to hug Uenoyama.

"Mafuyu, your not in the right state of mind"

He didn't listen and just kept trying to leave small kisses on Uenoyama's face, which he could dodge some but not all of them.

Mafuyu was just in his own little world and started giggling every time he could get the chance to kiss his boyfriend.

Uenoyama pulled the blanket on top of Mafuyu, getting off the bed when he fell asleep. Heading into his kitchen, grabbing a glass of water to help the hangover that would be there tomorrow for his boyfriend, as well as some pain killers.

-

The next morning, let's just say Uenoyama had to deal with a Mafuyu that wasn't in the best of moods from the hangover.

They just stayed cuddled up all day in each other's comfort, as well as lots of blankets.

"Why didn't you stop me from drinking" Mafuyu asked pouting, looking into Uenoyama's eyes.

"Sorry"

Brushing the hair out of Mafuyu's face to reveal his beautiful eyes that were filled with pain.

"I'll make up for it" Kissing Mafuyu they fell back asleep, until Uenoyama's sister walked into the room.

Pulling the blankets off the both of them, groaning they looked at Yayoi, not with very pleased expressions as they had both been just woken up.

"Sleepyheads!! Dad came home and made dinner for us" She left, Uenoyama got up but told Mafuyu to stay as he really looked like shit.

A couple of minutes passed by and Mafuyu was bored, so he got up and went to see Uenoyama, which was plating some plates which was gonna be like a surprise.

But it got spoiled, when Mafuyu helped Uenoyama in the end.

They all ate in the living room, talking, hangover was long forgotten about.

-

Thanks for choosing to read my story 😭✌️