Uenoyama (boredom)

TW // swearing and drinking

Just some random at home Uenoyama content for anyone who still reads these  😭

-

"YAYOI!!" She runs out of the house and ready to go on with her day.

I can't believe she changed all the tunes on my guitar, I wasn't paying attention, that's something I regret a lot right now.

"I'll call dad to make sure he gets some extra guitar strings for my guitar" Rubbing my eyes, grabbing my phone and dialling his number.

"Hey dad? Could you stop and get some guitar strings" He agrees but without making sure to tell me to pay him back, that I will do, if I don't forget.

After the call, my mind went blank. There isn't really much I wanted to do today, other then practice this new sheet of music I found, somehow, in one of our old closets.

"What's Mafuyu doing today?" I shake my head, not wanting to bother him to much.

Maybe Haruki or perhaps Akihiko?

They are busy today, I think?

-

It's been a couple of hours, still bored but the time was now 10:35 pm.

Dad isn't going to be home for at least another whole hour, but the boredom is really getting on my nerves.

"Fuck it!" I grab my phone, earphones, wallet and heading out of the door, just walking anywhere that I can think of at the moment.

Maybe I'll stop by the studio or something.

- Closed -

Was written pretty brightly on the small glass door, leading to our usual spot.

-

I walked a little bit more seeing a convenience store on the end of the street, maybe a quick pit stop wouldn't hurt before I head home?

It's really awkward, with the only worker at the cash register. Choosing to ignore it I walk to the back of what was a small alcohol section in the store, it's not like I haven't ever drank. I grab one or two cans of whatever looked the least could get you drunk in 2 seconds can.

I payed and left, opening one of the cans of whatever I picked out and went to sit at a small bench near a park.

-

Yayoi POV

"Huh?"

There was a lot of noise coming out of the kitchen, for it being almost 12 in the morning. "Dad? Mom? is that you?"

I walk in, expecting to see my parents but instead it was a slightly drunk "Ritsuka??!?"

"Oh hey" He turns around, grabbing a can of beer out of the fridge. Since when did we have any alcohol here?

I walk up to him, grabbing whatever drink he has in his drink. "What the hell do you think your doing?"

"Nothing much" He responds confused.

"No! You know I don't like you drinking at all, what would Mafuyu say?"

He turns around clearly pissed off, at the mention of Mafuyu but it sometimes helps him.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't be drinking sorry"

"You know I love you but this is just not what I want you to do at 11:47 pm at night?!??"

"Your remember huh?"

I sigh and nod my head.

-

After convincing him, he fell asleep in his room and I made sure that he didn't drink that much. Maybe only had 3 or 4 cans of beer.

"How can he be this reckless"

Only reason he left was because I messed with his guitar, only changing the tunes but what I hadn't realized was that I broke one of the cords.

But I'll make sure this doesn't repeat again...

-

Well this was actually fun to write!! and I'm really hoping whoever reads this, actually likes this as much as I do!!!