cute

When Jinni can't get enough of Sullyoon's cuteness.

"You're so cute!" Jinni exclaimed as she pinched Sullyoon's cheek. Sullyoon is just eating her bread and this girl in front of her was fangirling over her.

"Stop it!" Sullyoon growled as she put down her bread and stared at Jinni, who was probably taking pictures of her with her phone.

"Why would I?" jinni teased, pinching sullyoon's cheeks once again with a smile on her face.

Sullyoon gave her a blank look and took another bite of her bread, ignoring to Jinni.

- bedroom -

"Jinni, leave me alone!!" Sullyoon screamed, kicking jinni with both feet, preventing jinni from pinching her cheeks.

"Too cute!" Jinni stated, ignoring the kicks she was receiving.

Sullyoon gave up and frowned, while Jinni sat next her and repeatedly pinched her cheeks.

Sullyoon pouted and muttered, "I hate you!" Jinni grinned and hugged her tightly, and Sullyoon pretended to cry and pouted again.

Sullyoon screamed at the top of her lungs, "Haewon Unnie, Lily Unnie!!" Her unnies barged into the room a few seconds later to find Jinni hugging Sullyoon tightly with her eyes closed but smiling.

"What happened?" Lily exclaimed, a spatula in one hand and haewon holding a frying pan in her hand, both ready to fight.

Sullyoon frowned as she told them, "Jinni won't stop pinching my cheeks and she's so clingy!" Jinni remained cuddling her as if she didn't hear them.

Both unnies sighed, thinking something horrible had happened, but only to see this cuteness!

Sullyoon and Jinni were left alone after Lily and Haewon put down their weapons and exited the room.

"Choi Yunjin!!" Sullyoon screamed, attempting to flee from Jinni, but she tightened her grasp on her waist, causing Sullyoon to remain in her position.

It wasn't long before Sullyoon gave up and ending up hugging Jinni back, and the two of them fell asleep.