movie night (M) (G!P J)

requested by SelinaT1708

G!P JINNI.

"hi lovee" sullyoon cheerfully said as she quickly gave her girlfriend a big hug which her girlfriend gave back.

jinni broke the hug and gave her girlfriend a peck on her lips, "what do you wanna watch hm?" she asked, they were gonna watch a movie since they're bored and jinni decided to call sullyoon over to watch with her.

"i don't know...you pick!" sullyoon replied, jinni sighs... she's bad at picking movies.

"fine, your favorite snacks are already in my bedroom and the tv is turned on so let's go?"

sullyoon nodded at jinni and clung around her arm as they both walked upstairs.

as soon they enter the room, the cold air instantly hit sullyoon's arms, she wasn't wearing long sleeves.

"are you cold, love?" jinni worriedly asked as she can see that sullyoon is trembling so she decided to take off her hoodie, revealing her with white plain tshirt. she made sullyoon wear it, she helped her.

"thank you, i love you." sullyoon said, her stomachs full of butterflies again because of her girlfriend.

"i love you more."

sullyoon blushes when she said that, to hide the pink tint on her cheeks, she ran to the bed where there's snacks above it and the tv turned on with Netflix on it infront of them.

"let's watch!"

"sure."

jinni followed her and took the remote, she sat beside sullyoon who's already opening the bag of popcorn on the bed. "what genre do you want?" she asked, but then remembered she's the one who needs to pick so sullyoon just shrugged off.

"uhm.."

"horror?"

"definitely not!" sullyoon shouted, she hates horror stuffs and will never like it. "okay, calm down."

"uhm, mature?"

"...sure?" sullyoon innocently replied, this is the first time she's gonna watch something mature.

sullyoon watched her girlfriend pick something mature and the one she picks is the most erotic cover she have seen in her entire life!

as the netflix intro comes in, jinni made herself comfortable and sullyoon rested her head on jinni's shoulder while eating her popcorn.

"want some?" sullyoon asked, holding her popcorn. jinni looked at raised her eyebrows, she took some and ate it.

sullyoon's pov:

we're half the movie and i swear jinni is acting weird beside me but i'm not surprised, she's always like that.

"sullyoon..." she mumbles but i heard it, i turned myself to her and saw she was focused on the movie yet saying my name.

are you on drugs?!

i ignored it and went back to watching.

minutes has passed, i can feel her trying to spoon me so i adjusted myself. i placed the popcorn on the table and decided to lay down so she can move easily."

and that's where i felt her bulge, it was hitting my buttcheeks.

she's taking deep breaths as she continued to grind herself to me.

"love...i want you." she said as she held my body and made me face her.

she went on top of me and said, "i want you.", she suddenly dived in to my lips and kissed it hungrily. i kissed her back but i couldn't give her the same energy because she was so aggressive.

her hands are traveling every part of my waist then felt her fingers on the hem of my pants, she slowly pulled it off and threw my pants across the room.

when her fingers touched my clit, yet i'm still wearing panties still made me release a moan making her smirk.

she broke the kiss and hurriedly took off my panties, leaving me exposed below.

no one's pov:

jinni spreads sullyoon's legs apart and when her girlfriend tries to close it, she can still spread it.

her face instantly dived in sullyoon's pussy making sullyoon moan loudly, jinni used her tongue and explored her pussy, also going in and out while hearing those loud moans of her girlfriend, clutches the bedsheets as she keeps moaning and moaning.

"oh fuck!" sullyoon screamed, jinni was alot faster this time and aggressive.

jinni continued to suck her clit, sullyoon was obviously screaming in heaven right now.

until sullyoon can't help it anymore, she released all her liquid inside jinni's mouth and jinni didn't waste a single drop of it.

"hah-..."

sullyoon tried to move but jinni stopped her and spread her legs again, "who says we're done?" she asked while smirking.

sullyoon got shocked of what she said but she still have some energy to continue and she realized jinni hasn't come yet.

jinni quickly removes her sweatpants and her boxers, revealing her big cock, sullyoon already seen it already but she still get surprised whenever she sees it.

jinni aligned her cock into her pussy, there were already pre cum leaking out of her dick. she rubs it on sullyoon's wet entrance making sullyoon moan loudly again and slowly went inside.

"ugh..." sullyoon moans, jinni couldn't even put her whole cock inside sullyoon, it kept pushing it outside.

jinni gripped on her waist and started to thrust slowly, looking at her girlfriend's face if she's gonna go fast or slow.

"you can-"

jinni thrusted fast suddenly, she didn't even let sullyoon finish what she was saying and already thrusted fast and hard.

"ugh!"

jinni keeps thrusting fast, the cum designing around her cock as she changes her pace into more fast, her neighbors could probably hear sullyoon's moans now but she didn't care, she's horny and can't help it.

"i'm near..." jinni said while breathing heavily.

"let's come together." sullyoon weakly said, jinni agreed. she continued to thrust until it reaches her peak. the both released together as they were both sweaty even though the air conditioner is cold.

jinni reached over sullyoon's face and pecked her lips, she laid beside her and covered themselves with the comforter, she grabbed the remote and turned off the movie...they only watched the half of it.

top sully next...👀